COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Siggy Fault

The last line of my signature is not showing. Is this a bug or by design? It shows in the preview though...

On a similar note, I've had problems with quoting sometimes. I insert a couple of > and it shows the quote box in the preview but not on the actual post.

EDIT: eh? Now it's gone even screwier. All I did was insert another CR-LF as the friend code bit was appearing on the right of my banner and some of it on the next line if the page width was wide enough. Now it at least shows some of the last line.

EDIT2: ok so I fixed it sort of. I noticed when I took out the CR-LF and had each item on a new line the quote was chopped in half horizontally. So I am thinking it is by design and we only have so much real estate for siggys. But I still saw some odd behaviour which I can easily re-create on request.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/25/2017 8:16:05 PM #1

I had half my sig being cut off until I resized it, though ive seen a decent amount of other sigs out there that are lager both in height and width

6/8/2017 12:36:21 PM #2

On mobile, the update button for signature is not working.