COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Town of Nysa

About Nyssa

The Town of Nyssa is a community of culture, creativity, and craftsmanship offering the highest quality goods for purchase. My goal as Mayor of Nyssa is to gain as many villagers as possible that are interested in producing goods and services for the benefit and perpetuity of the town and individuals that call Nyssa home. Nyssa provides a haven of learning and culture that encourages creativity. I aspire to make Nyssa into a market destination that draws individuals from all over the kingdom seeking to take part in all that we have to offer.

Values

• Knowledge • Creativity • Freedom • Craftmenship

History

A long long time ago a humble traveling carnival troupe sought to set down roots. Those roots grew into what we now know as Nyssa. True to its colorful beginning, Nyssa catered to all walks of life and professions that chose to call its beautiful walls their home. Though famous for its artistic achievements, pursuit of knowledge, and craftsmanship (and if the history scrolls are to be believed perhaps a small level of eccentricity) Nyssa became best known for its annual Carnivale in honor of its founders. The residents and visitors lucky enough to be in town during Nyssa’s Carnivale are welcome to take part in any and all revelries especially the famous (or infamous in some circles) Masquerade Ball.

Professions

All professions are welcome in Nyssa as all knowledge has value.It is my hope that Nyssa itself will serve as the best advertisement of its citizens wares. All schools are also encouraged to make Nyssa their home. Ideally I hope to recruit individuals and organizations that focus on:

• Craftsmen to make Nyssa one of the most beautiful gems in the Kingdom of Bordweall. It is my hope that Nyssa itself will serve as the best advertisement for your wares.

• Farming to provide food for the citizens of Nyssa for a profit

• Bards and Scholars because who better for the pursuit of knowledge and research

• Breeders and Tamers as your mayor and a member of Marskirs Breeding Company the town definitely has a great love of animals

• And everything in between

Organization

Baroness/ Mayor: Mel (Bluebelle)

Council of Muses

The council will consist of Muses who advise and aid in the running of Nyssa. The plan is to have Nyssa enclosed by a wall with towers corresponding to each Muse. These towers will be the accommodation for the Muses. The towers will be marked with their corresponding mask. Concept emblems are currently in production and will be posted upon completion.

Recruiting

• Tragedy-Military Advisor and Law Enforcement

• Lyric-Social/Diplomacy Advisor
  • Epic-Economic/Industry/Trade Advisor
  • Knowledge-Research/Schools
  • History-Record Keeper/Contract Writer
  • Comedy- TBD
  • Revelry- Events

We are recruiting guilds, organizations, and citizens interested in making Nyssa their home or base of operations!

Contact

Nyssa Discord:

5/25/2017 1:13:54 AM #1

Woah, you made the Pictures yourself right? I'm assuming Mel is short for Melissa. That's pretty cool.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/25/2017 1:27:48 AM #2

Yep! Those are some of the final renders from the game environment I've been working on in Unreal

5/26/2017 2:36:23 AM #3

5/27/2017 8:38:20 PM #4

5/29/2017 10:31:23 PM #5

6/1/2017 2:54:27 PM #6

Nyssa sounds like a wonderful town. Bordweall is lucky to have you!

Friend Code: ID3641

6/2/2017 9:52:26 PM #7

Thanks!

6/5/2017 9:53:55 PM #8

6/6/2017 1:00:53 PM #9

Added more info to original post on Council of Muses including another position!

6/11/2017 8:24:32 PM #10

6/20/2017 3:08:19 AM #11

I had some fun just working on a possible rough concept for the blueprint of the town. I decided to make it so that the shape of the town loosely resembles the shape of a circus tent in keeping with the Nyssa's carnival history. Enjoy!

6/20/2017 8:57:56 PM #12

2 of the concept Muse banners are up! working on their borders now! Revelry and Tragedy

7/5/2017 6:59:07 AM #13

original post has been updated with the new emblem concept art I've been working on!

9/18/2017 11:15:36 PM #14

Really like this post! info and pictures are both great

Alt text - can be left blank