COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Carriage for two changed to Elyrian Gift

At February 04, 2017 I bought a Carriage for two but when I looked in my inventory today I found a Elyrian Gift. Are those two things separated to each other or went something wrong?

5/24/2017 9:00:15 PM #1

Posted By TiborJ at

At February 04, 2017 I bought a Carriage for two but when I looked in my inventory today I found a Elyrian Gift. Are those two things separated to each other or went something wrong?

They recently implemented gifting as part of the Kickstarter-versary. Those who purchased the Carriage for Two will receive the Elyrian package to gift to whomever they intend. You can read a bit about it in the week four update here.

5/25/2017 12:08:03 AM #2

Posted By Artsykidd at 2:00 PM - Wed May 24 2017

Posted By TiborJ at

They recently implemented gifting as part of the Kickstarter-versary. Those who purchased the Carriage for Two will receive the Elyrian package to gift to whomever they intend. You can read a bit about it in the week four update here.

Vye mentioned on page four of the update that the ultimate goal of the Account Inventory system is to show everything that an account owns. In time I expect that all package features will show up in the inventory along with merchandise features like the carriage and EP items. Most likely we will then have several different options for each item. Possible options might include keep, merge, gift, convert to credit, or convert to EP.

I think the "Week 4 Surprise" would have been better received if the original post had included more information about the Account Inventory system and how it might lead to greater account/package customization. Most likely this is also the primary reason Layaways will no longer be offered after July 1, since Caspian's original definition of "layaway" was more like that of Kickstarter AddOns.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

5/25/2017 5:53:55 AM #3

Does anyone know if we still get a carriage for two that was bought months ago, I know it gave us the Elyrian Gift package to give to someone, but it doesn't say we have a carriage in our inventory? Should we just assume we get a carriage on the main account that bought it?

Catch Phrase!

5/26/2017 8:52:11 AM #4

Posted By OcarinaSchief at 10:53 PM - Wed May 24 2017

Does anyone know if we still get a carriage for two that was bought months ago, I know it gave us the Elyrian Gift package to give to someone, but it doesn't say we have a carriage in our inventory? Should we just assume we get a carriage on the main account that bought it?

Your Store Transaction History should show that you purchased the carriage. You should be able to see the carriage when the Account Inventory system that I mentioned earlier is fully implemented with package features like pets, mounts, wagons, etc. The carriage will probably be available only on the account that purchased it, however you may also be able to gift it.

Reminder: The store info for the carriage mentions that horses are not included and need to be purchased separately, yet does not say how many are required to pull the carriage.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

5/26/2017 11:21:53 AM #5

For the Carriage for Two it was one medium sized mount (such as the basic or purebred horse) or two small sized mounts (i.e. the pack mule, or whatever it's called now).

Imgur Imgur

5/26/2017 11:33:13 AM #6

Posted By Sharielane at 12:21 PM - Fri May 26 2017

For the Carriage for Two it was one medium sized mount (such as the basic or purebred horse) or two small sized mounts (i.e. the pack mule, or whatever it's called now).

That's great if it's true! Do you remember where you got that information from?

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

5/30/2017 9:35:16 AM #7

The information was on a couple of IP charts that they had put up on their Kickstarter page (Back then EP was called IP) back during the Kickstarter to give people a rough idea of the sort of things that could be expected to be available for purchase during Expo as well as it's expected cost. It still there near the bottom of the post with the other IP charts. It was later also mentioned in the Store on this site back when the Store had a page showing all of those things. But that page was long since taken down for a myriad of reasons.

Imgur

Note the mention of prices in IP instead of EP as it is now called.

Imgur Imgur