COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Crow's Point Settlement

Introduction:

Crow's Point will be a town me and some other people will start building. I am looking for pioneers who want to start a great town from scratch. It will reside within the duchy of Terenia near the barony Watcher's Rock.

Crow's Point:

Crow's Point will be a trading hub, it will also have small farms and such to supply Watcher's Rock with supplies for armies and such. But the main role of the town will be a trading hub. It could use any kind of pioneers, from architects to traders willing to start their enterprise in my town.

House Karling:

House Karling is a prestigious house who worked long and hard for the position it is in. From fine generals to bankers House Karling seen all kinds of work. Started from scratch and now it sees one of it's members as a general under house Layne from Watcher's Rock, that same member also has the honor of working with the duke himself as a member of the council. Athanaric Karling both a general and the royal treasurer of Terenia. Now also trying to start his own town.

My info:

I am Athanaric Karling, Bought the bloodline package. Didn't go for mayor package just because I wanted to make my own town, so it felt more of my own. Been apart of Terenia for quite a while now and worked my way up in it's ranks.

If you would like to join this adventure of creating a town with me then feel free to join me here on discord

also here is information of the Terenian Duchy

I hope to see you on discord :D With kind regards,

Sir Athanaric of house Karling

6/17/2017 9:39:26 PM #1

Looking forward to seeing your project come to life

I'd just like to add, he has full support from his Count and Duke for this project :)

7/28/2017 10:52:24 PM #2

Good luck bud. Can't believe I didn't read this post earlier

7/30/2017 11:12:11 AM #3

Posted By Athanaric at

Crow's Point

All the best with this endeavour.