COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Presentations

Hi all EU players!

I'm glad to see we have now our own subforums so I think it's good to know each other!

Starting with me ^^

I'm Daedhel, staff of Heraldo de Elyria (spanish fansite) , and proud count of Tarsis, in Nirath, a county dedicated mainly to spanish speakers. I have roleplayed half of my live, pen and paper and mmo (RO, WoW, GW2, and many more).

Also I like pizza and I love my two kittens (Dumas and Schrödinger).

It's a pleasure to know you all :D

5/26/2017 9:06:32 PM #1

Good idea Daedhel! May as well go next :D

I'm Nimueh, founder of the Musician'd Guild. I also run the unofficical tumblr for CoE :) I spent much of my gaming life (only the last like 6 years lol) in single player games on consoles. I been on more than a few mmorpgs in that time too, many of which I can't even remember I spent so little time actually playing it. More recently I play LOTRO, ESO and Overwatch.

I'm a musician irl, currently studying music in University, and love writing music, fanfictions and ownfiction when I feel like it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all as we adventure through this new and exciting world :D

5/26/2017 9:12:51 PM #2

TL;DR;

Hi!

I'm Thor.

The end.

I'm Thor, Duke-to-be of Asebe'ia Thunar, Earl of Thunormore, Magistrate of Wenport, Patron of the University of Wenport, and Head of House Storm.

I joined back in March 2016, but didn't get active till the Kickstarter. I started out as a mayor, but as people kept joining my community I paid up and upgraded as we went :P

Outside CoE I usually play games like Civilisation, Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis. Outside of gaming I'm doing a masters degree in history, run a small webdesign and folk dance instruction company, I'm active in way too many organisations and dance one to six times a week.

Oh, and I made the Elyrian Directory. Hopefully SBS will make it obsolete sometime in the future.

House Storm

5/26/2017 9:32:29 PM #3

They simply call me Dragor, for now. I struggle with extending my name. Still can't find a last name for my character if anything, because I like to base it on the culture I am within. I am the Monarch of the Kingdom of Nirath, sporting the golden sun. I identify as a sunbro after all.

Supposedly an important community position, with a lot of responsibilities, or at least I pretend to do work, and then it all falls on Rhaegys. I eagerly await domain selection and the next milestones so we can actually start doing some serious work.

There are rumors that I am some sort of an oil prince. But really I am just some scrub doing work for the military.

5/26/2017 9:38:12 PM #4

I'm just a legion of agitated skeletons. Left over from the collapse of the Great Lich Zultra's leave, My legion awaits for the return of our master.

“He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.”

5/26/2017 9:39:16 PM #5

My name is Scipion Pyrros and I will continue a very old bloodline of scribes, alchemists and papermaker.

I'd like to travell all over the World to spread the spirit of the Flame of Hope, a combination of good soul-sparks that shall prevent wars. Therefor I seek a safe spot of land, accepted by all kings, to construct a monastery there - a holy place for all religions where fugees will find asylum till they can find justice.

The creation of the Order of the Flame of Hope might be more difficult than my other plans: I publish books and newspaper in different languages, mainly in german

House Pyrros

5/26/2017 9:57:35 PM #6

Hi, I´m dada

gamer since boulderdash and played since then more games i can remember. But i also like outdoors, new activitys, art, music, philosophy and science in general.

I fell in love with Elyrias concept the moment i read about it, not at last because it resembles so much of what i dreamt about a MMO, i would love to play. Thank you for that Caspian and whole SBS!

I´m pleased to be with all of you in this community. And i hope we can play all together in an roleplayish immersive competitive sportsmanship way.

Peace! ..for now

5/27/2017 12:08:41 AM #7

Well met fellow European players, I am Terrantal, a small and insignificant Hrothi from the North. I am Mayor of Brash and all who seek a safe haven are welcome there. The town of Brash is renown for its miners who seek to create the Magnificent Mountain City.

Brash

5/27/2017 5:26:07 AM #8

'ello, I'm Fenrer - it most likely wont be my ingame name but If you stumble upon a suspicious cryptkeeper chances are high that it will be me.

I've been a RP'er for quite some time, I enjoy building and crafting and might draw on my free time..

That said I do not have much free time, got two attention craving tom cats, a toddler girl who turns 2 today, a baby boy due in two months and.. only one going to be husband, but think that is enough. We are also moving to a new apartment next month! Busy busy busy.

5/28/2017 11:25:13 AM #9

I'm Chip I'm one of the editors for the Nirathii Royal Herald.

I'm one of the dukes of the Zabi Demesne and we work towards being Nirath's premiere military Grand Duchy.

I've been tabletop RPGing for 15 years and have been playing video games since the mid-nineties.

Coming Soon(tm)

5/29/2017 9:48:36 AM #10

Hello - i am Kekisha. I backed the Countess Package and I am still overwhelmed with all the roleplayers here. So far I've been trying to figure out, which Kingdom is suited best for my interest, because I want to have a small settlement or village in a German region, where I can play roleplay and maybe motivate others, to do the same :)

5/29/2017 10:31:05 AM #11

I send you a PM Kekisha!

Chip, we've been RPGing more or less the same amount of years!

5/29/2017 12:55:17 PM #12

Hey there!

My name is Loki (even though the name on the left says otherwise...but on Discord etc. I go by Loki) and since I have three older brothers I've been gaming for quite some time now.

Roleplaying wasn't something I enjoyed back in the days when playing games like WoW, GW etc. even though I love Pen & Paper e.g.. But after meeting some cool people I really enjoyed it when we played Life is Feudal on a RP Server. So they got me into it and I'm looking forward to practice a lot before CoE comes out.

I live in the City of Regensburg (County of Baiern) with the german Duke Franstein and under his majesty Dragor - King of Nirath. In Baiern we want to provide other german speaking people a place to call home and where they can play the way they like.

I do have my own little thing going with Vanguard - a band of mercenaries. I hope we can help our community to be safe and have a little fun ;)

5/29/2017 1:52:36 PM #13

Doggybone here. Obviously not my in game name. I have most of my names picked out except for my County name. I make up names all the time for my games and I wonder why I am having such a hard time with one for my County. Right now I think I am going with one of my names I always use converted to Celtic, Latin, French or German.

I have been gaming forever and a day. My video gaming career started in the 70's basically when video games first became a thing with the The Magnavox Odyssey. But my family and I played board games even before that. Most of my family has always been into fantasy and sci fi type of entertainment of any sort so when I say my two favorite heroes of all time are William Shatner as Captain Kirk and any one who plays Strider from the Lord of the Rings should not be a surprise. Even though Faramir may actually be my favorite character from the books. That being said I have a strong affinity for female hero characters.

I have always liked the idea of role playing my toon but too often the mmo I played veered from being the character I wanted to be to being a number cruncher to get the best dps from him/her possible. Total immersion killer. That and I really hate that you have a "template" to follow when you create your characters profession in most MMO's. So for that and so many other reasons I really look forward to playing COE.

My plan is for my county to be a diverse freedom loving place to live. Pay your hopefully low taxes and don't cause too much trouble and you will be welcome. Thats not saying that under the right situation I won't turn my head when something unlawful that is beneficial to the county is performed within my boarders. :)

5/30/2017 6:14:26 AM #14

Hi i am Gaivs Philippvs Baron of the City state of Rome.. ruled by the Legion X Invicta Clan. An italian and english speaking organization.. Everyone is very welcome... We will focus on having a strong economy and good defences . We do mainly pvp and pve

6/2/2017 2:55:05 AM #15

Hi my name is FragLord, i bought the settler pack. Not interested in titles right away me things ^^. I have this idea to make a modest dynasty and aquire a small title through hard work, respect and diplomacy. I prefer having a modest start. Setting up a nice family and find a king/country to follow and help govern. I don't know if this entire combo is possible, but that's what i'm going for ^^. I want to become an important link of the chainmail that makes a kingdom great.

Many mmorpg experience, Lineage2, LOTRO, heroesvsvillains, WOW, GW2, Gloria Victis, Conquer online.

mmorpg experience: Lineage2, LOTRO, heroesvsvillains, WOW, GW2, Gloria Victis, Conquer online.