COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU/International] [County/Arkadia] Merchant's Hub

Merchant Hub

Merchant Hub's Discord | Kingdom of Arkadia | Arkadia's Discord

Our goal

Becoming a major merchant hub and maintain a strong position on the long-term!

Primary objectives

• Maintain our territory

diplomatic strength through negotiation and military might

• Develop a strong economy based on trade

investing in infrastructures with growth potential

• Build a strong network of alliances

friendships & partnerships

Secondary objectives

• Acquire new technologies to remain sustainable on the long-term and become a center of progress

• Being renowned across the land to attract new customers and investors

• Specialize in a selection of crafting and gathering jobs

• Adapt to maintain a competitive edge

Our values

Trust & Loyalty

mutual respect of our principles, businesses and other members

Lead by example

be responsible and demonstrate your words with proper actions

Teamwork

contribute to the development of the community listen to others, express your opinion and be willing to compromise in the interest of the whole community

Innovation

suggest new ways to achieve our objectives in order to improve ourselves

Networking

represent our community and our values ; build partnerships in our name

Long-term

focus on long-term development ; preservation of non-renewable resources ; smart management

Joins us

Are you looking for a place to set up your rapidly expanding business?

Would you like to focus on your specialty and interact within a mature community?

Or perhaps you are an adventurer who will go far beyond the boundaries of civilization and need a place to rest in your travels?

Are you a wanderer, singing songs for your supper and in need of a place to lay your head?

Does your heart burn with the desire to explore the sea, trading and battling along the way?

Are you burning to test your mettle against the darkest of foes?

Or will you be a blade in the shadows?

Are you simply looking for a nice community that shares your values?

Your soul has found the place that fits you!

To join, send a private message to Darmky on one of the discord channels:

Merchant Hub

Arkadia's Discord

Story

Discovery of Meristar

The city of Meristar, where all are welcome, or so they said. A city of commerce, of trade and of industry. As he walked through the busy streets surrounded by people of dozens of ethnicities wearing hundreds of different styles he believed it to be true. It was his first time in Meristar and judging by the sheer variety of colors, smells and sounds, half the world lived or visited the city.

He'd been to a lot of places before but this city was something different. He walked the busy streets, past spice stalls and smithies; through the crowded harbor that was a forest of flags and masts on ships from all over the world. It was all here, everything he could ever wish for.

He stopped at a small smithy and asked to see a few blades. To his shock and wonder he was confronted by an array of cutlery that would make any aficionado of the bladed arts weep for joy. "I think I'm going to like it here." The adventurer said, belting on his newest blade.

Merchant Hub

Strength comes in many forms. Some would say strength of arms will always triumph. Others will tell you that a heavy purse is the way to prosperity. Some will tell you unity and clarity of purpose are the only roads to success. We accept all of those yet not a single one is what we seek. We have a vision, a vision for the future of our people.

We are a land looking to better itself by keeping out of petty conflicts and advancing civilization through progress, through commerce, through the exchange of ideas and people. We do not seek easy profit in war, for conflict profits neither the land nor the people in the long run. We are not the aggressors, for what sense is there in slaughter?

We do not seek power for our own sake. We do not seek wealth except to better ourselves with it; progress as always requires capital. We forge alliances among all peoples and all creeds.

We are progress incarnate, opening trade routes, unearthing the secrets of the past, developing new technologies and creating the seeds of the future. Our borders are open to all nations, all people and all factions. All are welcome so long as they follow our laws and respect our customs. Our merchants sail to every port in the land and points beyond, safe in the knowledge that we will back them.

And if the day comes when war becomes inevitable and bloodshed stains our land? We sharpen our swords, praying that that day never comes, but if war darkens our door it will not find us unprepared.

Who are we you ask?

We are Meristar!

5/26/2017 9:29:41 PM #1

I, count Darmky, swear to defend my citizens and to lead the county of Meristar and the county of Opal Forests fairly. Let us all protect our interests and prosper together!

The presentation of my other county Opal Forests, the forest tribe project

5/26/2017 9:29:47 PM #2

reserved

7/12/2017 8:36:52 PM #3

Hello here,

That talks to me. Still pretty new to the game, but that's definately a place I'd call home :) Either building ships or docking mine in it. Or hell, both!

Hope your project will have it's chance, at least it fits our King Raziel's vision imho!