COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
NA-W Bias

All the Angelica forums are sorted above the Luna forums

There is clear NA-W bias at play here.

I say we declare war.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 12:10:15 AM #1

Blah! It would be too one-sided to be called a "war."

Still, I'm against it. I believe it's in our better interest to declare war on EU instead. They're definitely planning on researching steel and firearms, and will invade us as soon as they finish.

I say we invade EU before they invade us. Show them that we've learned from history and that we're not gonna make the same mistake twice!

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/27/2017 12:13:25 AM #2

Bussian Rias

5/27/2017 12:15:20 AM #3

Posted By Scheneighnay at 8:13 PM - Fri May 26 2017

Bussian Rias

Somebody plays War Thunder

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 12:18:26 AM #4

Posted By Shady Clown at 8:10 PM - Fri May 26 2017

Still, I'm against it. I believe it's in our better interest to declare war on EU instead. They're definitely planning on researching steel and firearms, and will invade us as soon as they finish.

I say we invade EU before they invade us. Show them that we've learned from history and that we're not gonna make the same mistake twice!

Hmm....You are right. The EUs are definitely plotting something.

However, our enemy to the west is far closer to our borders. They are so close you can see the smug look on their faces. The fact that all their forums are listed above ours is an insult to the pride of the indisputable best coast! Surely we cannot let this go unanswered?!

We should strike swiftly with our dislikes and teach them a lesson!

5/27/2017 1:33:43 AM #5

Clearly NA-E should be on top. Sort largest to smallest, just like in a baker percentage formula/recipe.

5/27/2017 2:10:37 AM #6

I do find the arrangement a bit odd, at least put it into 3 columns so that each kingdom is a single row.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

5/27/2017 2:12:40 AM #7

If we are going towards a less sarcastic approach to this,

Well, I was more thinking it would sort each servers General Discussion, then the other bits. Not just one server on top, then the next, etc.

I don't really care too much though; This post was meant to be mostly sarcasm.

5/27/2017 1:00:43 PM #8

Posted By Shady Clown at 01:10 AM - Sat May 27 2017

EU Spy reporting for Duty

I'll be back when I see mechanics

5/27/2017 1:20:40 PM #9

Bring it!

5/27/2017 2:23:24 PM #10

Posted By Shady Clown at 02:10 AM - Sat May 27 2017

As an EU resident playing on NA-W, would that mean I'm an enemy as well? :(

5/27/2017 2:38:17 PM #11

Posted By Rezekial_Razulon at 3:23 PM - Sat May 27 2017

Posted By Shady Clown at 02:10 AM - Sat May 27 2017

As an EU resident playing on NA-W, would that mean I'm an enemy as well? :(

Yes we are; let the server wars commence

5/31/2017 7:19:40 PM #12

I would keep tabs on how many times Caspain posts on NA-W and his up-voting on NA-W is the best (but then added +1#no-preference) I see some bias here. :)

link

6/1/2017 4:04:31 PM #13

Posted By Iccubus at 3:19 PM - Wed May 31 2017

I would keep tabs on how many times Caspain posts on NA-W and his up-voting on NA-W is the best (but then added +1#no-preference) I see some bias here. :)

link

Disliked cause I start shit like that lol!

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately

6/1/2017 4:18:00 PM #14

Posted By Apaukolypse at

All the Angelica forums are sorted above the Luna forums

There is clear NA-W bias at play here.

I say we declare war.

Make love, not war! :D

Hope it helps...

6/1/2017 4:33:40 PM #15

Posted By Sicarius at 12:04 PM - Thu Jun 01 2017

Posted By Iccubus at 3:19 PM - Wed May 31 2017

link

Disliked cause I start shit like that lol!

+1 uovote for thinking like me. 😎