COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
is this the end of the GD Forum?

just wondering now that we are all hiding in our little cubbies will this spill the end for the general Discussion forum?

Rise of the Server Forums!!!

but yes good to have a place to call our own and get to know those who gonna play on same server.

or is this a trap by Casp and Vye to get hostilities started...

any way let the fun and games begin or should i say Peace be with us all.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/27/2017 11:36:07 AM #1

GD will always be around.

5/27/2017 3:51:40 PM #2

GD will prob be used for general conversation (tips, tricks, exciting things you have seen, etc.), while the server specific forums would relate to things happening within the server (locations of things, server specific ads, etc.).

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

5/27/2017 4:05:55 PM #3

If anything I see it being the other way around, at least till the game comes out. There isn't much right now to talk about just on whatever server discussion. Most things talked about have to just do with game. The splitting was needed for the recruitment, SBS just did the smart thing and set it up for the future as well.

5/27/2017 6:20:23 PM #4

Posted By LukeSpyro at 10:51 AM - Sat May 27 2017

GD will prob be used for general conversation (tips, tricks, exciting things you have seen, etc.), while the server specific forums would relate to things happening within the server (locations of things, server specific ads, etc.).

Along with continuing to be used by everyone talking about things that have had their own subforums all along, as is tradition.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

5/28/2017 11:09:45 AM #5

but still good to see them being used :)

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/29/2017 4:43:46 PM #6

You know I never read this title as "General Discussion" forum.

8/24/2017 8:40:39 AM #7

Looking for a guild to create a church to Luna, act as an herbalist/alchemist with a focus in medicine. Will have farms that will lease farmland to grow cash crops until I can buy the land outright. Then I'll grow medicinal herbs during Spring/Summer while caring for animals during the summer and fall into the winter. Will sell off excess trained animals every spring before planting season (will hire NPC's and PC's) before going abroad to sell medicine, dried meat, leathers and fur, wool, and other gathered goods. Will hire soldiers as guards, offering 10% of sales as additional payment after a stipend. Will pay 25% to Kingdom in form of taxes so in order to curry favor with local authorities, to grease the wheels when need be. Will grow trees on the property that will be harvested for lumber, only to be replanted after being cut down.

Will spend mornings training with one-handed axes, as well as light armor and a buckler. The evenings will be spent training animals via music and exercises until I can safely breed them to create a stable population of guard animals.

Pretty simple, would just like support to help me with my farm and someone to sell my goods to in bulk at a discount before they travel off to perfroms= their own merchant runs. I plan on sending foodstuffs to town every Fall, and medicine every winter.

Melfice Czermoon, Mayor of Czermoon Friend Code: 111FC9

8/24/2017 8:48:58 AM #8

Posted By Nelfeshne at 09:40 AM - Thu Aug 24 2017

Looking for a guild to create a church to Luna, act as an herbalist/alchemist with a focus in medicine. Will have farms that will lease farmland to grow cash crops until I can buy the land outright. Then I'll grow medicinal herbs during Spring/Summer while caring for animals during the summer and fall into the winter. Will sell off excess trained animals every spring before planting season (will hire NPC's and PC's) before going abroad to sell medicine, dried meat, leathers and fur, wool, and other gathered goods. Will hire soldiers as guards, offering 10% of sales as additional payment after a stipend. Will pay 25% to Kingdom in form of taxes so in order to curry favor with local authorities, to grease the wheels when need be. Will grow trees on the property that will be harvested for lumber, only to be replanted after being cut down.

Will spend mornings training with one-handed axes, as well as light armor and a buckler. The evenings will be spent training animals via music and exercises until I can safely breed them to create a stable population of guard animals.

Pretty simple, would just like support to help me with my farm and someone to sell my goods to in bulk at a discount before they travel off to perfroms= their own merchant runs. I plan on sending foodstuffs to town every Fall, and medicine every winter.

You probably will want to make your own thread for something like this, and in the organisations section :D You'll get a much better response that way because at the moment this threads a little unrelated and in the wrong section of the forums :D

Also just a heads up, you won't be able to pay people a percentage of takings as part of the ingame contract system. Plus you won't be able to decide your own taxes :D