COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
what do i buy

i'm trying to play the game and i dont know what i shoiuld buy in the store is this game out? or is it in beta or alpha

5/29/2017 12:50:20 AM #1

Game is in pre-alpha. Alpha 1 might be released later this summer.

As far as what to buy: look around. Decide if this game is for you. Decide how much time you want to dedicate. Decide what you could afford. Purchase (or not) a package that meets those needs.

5/29/2017 12:52:56 AM #2

DANG, so i'm looking to buy 250+ :( wish it was just 63 :(

5/29/2017 1:19:55 AM #3

You can buy a cheaper package. Or can buy a more basic package and buy EP to get yourself established.

OR - buy the basic game and spend pre-launch meeting people/groups that will give you access to their stuff (crafting stations/research stations/home to lease). You don't really need to spend any money to do well (just to get earlier access or a title).

5/29/2017 1:24:29 AM #4

oh ok, so which one should I buy? i'm trying to find out what is the cheapest right now so i could just play the game. is it the blood one?

5/29/2017 1:40:10 AM #5

If you just want to play the game at launch, it's the Elysian pack. Bloodline is good if you want access to both Betas and expo.

I recommend a minimum of bloodline to give yourself time to learn the game before launch and you'all get a few EP points to help yourself at launch.

IF in doubt, start low. You can always upgrade your package. You can't "downgrade" as easily.

5/29/2017 1:43:51 AM #6

To play the game. The cheapest right now would be the Elyrian Package. That gets you into the game (: As for the Bloodline, that gets you into the Exposition - The 3 months prior to the actual public launch. The Exposition is the building of the world, so the public who joins at the 'start' of the game can have a world to go into. The Alpha and Beta Testing are just the testing periods, nothing more to those. I can't say which would be better, as idk what you 'want,' but hope this info helps you decide! Welcome to the community!