COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
What will you do if you became a lich in chronicles of Elyria ?

I decided to make this a game last time i said what will you do if you became a vampire in Chronicles of Elyria. If i were a lich i would hide somewhere away from town but close at the same time so i could kill people to stay alive What would you do ? :)

5/29/2017 9:48:45 AM #1

Oh, will Lich have to kill to survive? Well, based on that.

I would build a central stronghold, a dungeon of some sort, and several smaller hidey holes near enemy strongholds. Cities mostly.

Then I would attack the cities in order to get my needed kills, and retreat to my hidey holes. Moving randomly to new areas to throw off pursuit.

Once I was powerful enough, I would conquer the enemy ruler, surrender the kingdom to my own king, and move on to another enemy :-)

For this service, I would expect remuneration in my following lifetime.

5/29/2017 11:41:10 AM #2

Due to the fact that if you become a lich it's because you tried it so hard... build (or take over) a castle and become a Lich lord, rising dead (if posible) and having cultists in order to become an epic Raid boss so hard it would appear as one of the biggest threads in the history of Elyria.

And probably try to conquer the world.

If I go shadow path, I'll try to teach shadow how to be true shadow :P

5/29/2017 3:12:55 PM #3

I''d be the ever true, tried and tested, don't fix it if it ain't broke, Scourge of the World.

I'd play the role of pure unquestionable evil. A True blight on the world. Corrupt and Damned. I'd relish in the souls I've collected, I'd delight in the fire that spreads across Elyria.

I'd want to be an unquestionable terror that stops many of you from venturing to far from your homes, I'd have towns paint a white cross on every door, to keep me at bay.

I'd whisper sweet atrocities into an NPC Kings ear in the hope that he would slaughter his own people through fear.

When I got bored, I'd tear out my soul, and enchant an item in the deepest, darkest dungeon, waiting for an explorer to come and find it. Corrupting them, and when they bring it back to their town...I want it to bring about terror of which no sin could compare, boils on the flesh, taint in the water, disease on the farms and a madness that drives the town to a cruel orgy of pain and misery.

That's what I would do as a Lich :)

5/29/2017 3:27:46 PM #4

If I became a lich I'd file a bug report...

5/29/2017 3:30:06 PM #5

Posted By Tarvald at 09:12 AM - Mon May 29 2017

I''d be the ever true, tried and tested, don't fix it if it ain't broke, Scourge of the World.

I'd play the role of pure unquestionable evil. A True blight on the world. Corrupt and Damned. I'd relish in the souls I've collected, I'd delight in the fire that spreads across Elyria.

I'd want to be an unquestionable terror that stops many of you from venturing to far from your homes, I'd have towns paint a white cross on every door, to keep me at bay.

I'd whisper sweet atrocities into an NPC Kings ear in the hope that he would slaughter his own people through fear.

When I got bored, I'd tear out my soul, and enchant an item in the deepest, darkest dungeon, waiting for an explorer to come and find it. Corrupting them, and when they bring it back to their town...I want it to bring about terror of which no sin could compare, boils on the flesh, taint in the water, disease on the farms and a madness that drives the town to a cruel orgy of pain and misery.

God damn, I LOVE it. I enjoyed reading that.

5/29/2017 4:38:33 PM #6

Posted By Belzak at 08:30 AM - Mon May 29 2017

Posted By Tarvald at 09:12 AM - Mon May 29 2017

God damn, I LOVE it. I enjoyed reading that.

Thanks!

5/29/2017 4:51:14 PM #7

I would have adventures for some time, turning milk sour, bringing on the plague and that sort of lichy thing, and after some time if not defeated I would find a volcano climb on top of it and fall in center of it, would shadow play it all make like little youtube mini film .

5/29/2017 6:14:14 PM #8

well based on the fact we know a lichs only main weakness is his soul stone.. i would travel out to sea drop the stone over the side then sail back to main land...

now that my soul stone is safe from random adventure finding it and distorying it i will then start the process of becoming the world boss and taking over little of a kingdom at a time... drawing those of the darker nature to my side to carve our a kingdom based on fear and murder slowly slowly gathering power till i take over the entire server and have every one serving me.

may not succeed first time or even 2nd time or even 3rd time but because no one could find my soul stone i can never die and can always try again a diffrent way.

up till the point some one developes snorkles and scuba gear and a 100 year search is taken up to find my soul stone and distory it...

the race is on.... can i take over the world before they develope the tech then find my soul stone... questions questions questions.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/29/2017 6:19:30 PM #9

Explore Elyria's seabeds.

5/29/2017 7:23:37 PM #10

Posted By Tarvald at 11:12 AM - Mon May 29 2017

Hats off to you my friend. Gave me goosebumps!

5/29/2017 7:47:11 PM #11

Why, build the Great Tomb of Nazarick of course.

5/29/2017 7:58:42 PM #12

Weaponize it. Always weaponize it. I'd accumulate the largest organizations, press for the best relics, and dominate the world. Just your friendly neighborhood lich ya'all. You can join the shadows or be one with the light. Many people speak of putting it in the ocean, we're not sure that's even possible, of if you spawn AT your soulstone each time. It would be QQ

5/29/2017 8:01:54 PM #13

I'd probably do something along the lines of Zass'Tam and his lichiness.

5/29/2017 10:57:48 PM #14

Posted By Thebeast123 at

I decided to make this a game last time i said what will you do if you became a vampire in Chronicles of Elyria. If i were a lich i would hide somewhere away from town but close at the same time so i could kill people to stay alive What would you do ? :)

You ask like it's something that might accidentally happen. "Whoops, I tripped and sprained my knee... now I'm a lich..." I think people who become one will have gone to so much effort they will have very elaborate plans on how they plan to store their phylactery, stay alive, etc. Possibly not plans they will go into great detail on a public forum about if they're serious about it... but, you never know. Worth asking, I guess :)

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

5/29/2017 11:28:42 PM #15

Master a series of skills. If I never die, I might as well take advantage of it and become the legendary crafter of XYZ. Then I can build up my wealth enough to claim CB and demand to be recognized as a noble. Continue to build up wealth and fame.