COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
City of Rome. IT-EU

The City of Rome is a triple size Barony commanded from by Count Gaivs Philippvs and his second Cohort, Legion IV Italica. The City is of a new build after the land was gifted from His Majesty King Raziel . The County of Latium is where Rome will be situated inside the Duchy of Duke DarioZ.

The highly defensive position , the strong and high walls and the big Castle make this this City impossible to conquer from any army size. The well train Legionaries are no match for any soldier in the whole Elyria.

Anti siege machine are ready to rain misery upon anyone too silly to try to attack . The Legion X Invicta are the personal guards of the Baron Gaivs Philippvs . Fearsome legionaries arrived by magic from another world with the Baron himself . People say that the Red Baron (as they call him because after every battle he is cover in blood of all his enemy) is a powerful Wizard and formidable fighter.

Alt text - can be left blank ROMA INVICTA !

The City of Rome is one of the several Border defence in the Duchy of Lyrhia within the Kingdom of Arkadia. We will protect the Kingdom from all enemy . Our motto is “Strength and honour”.

Alt text - can be left blank](![Alt text - can be left blank](![Alt text - can be left blank

Legion X Invicta.

As we already mentioned is the personal guard of Count Gaivs Philippvs . The commanding officer of this Elite Army is Tvllo Ostilio . Tvllo is a veteran Legion Centurion of 25 years of experience in the field nominated nominated 1st spear (1st Cohort is double in strength) for is act of bravery in the fight vs Cassivelanus . (See post in Rp Forum)

Alt text - can be left blank

ORKT's Equites group.

This Equites group is a fast response team to any situations that mite occur. They are ruthless warriors . They ride fast and strike with precision giving the time to the rest of the army to deploy. Most of the times the army just return to the barracks unbloodied . If you see them arriving , best idea is drop your weapon and kneel if you care about your life.

Sanad's Golden Caravan .

The secret behind the City of Rome success is this Economy genius called Sanad . Gaivs meet him in the big market in the Arkadian capital of King Raziel . Sanad a very expert merchant, understood at first sight that following this strange man that cannot even speck the local language because mysteriously appeared in the middle of Arkadia from another world ( See RP Forum post) he could archive greatness for himself and for all his family.

Sanad economic empire gives to the City of Rome all its need to survive and more. Baron Gaivs Philippvs ( a clever man ) appointed him as only Economic advisor for the City.

Position vacant :

Not less important that anyone else in the City but in many ways is the reason way we can stand alone and never fall are those role that inside a city are hugely important. The City of Rome is looking for someone to cover this jobs :

Blacksmith

Leather worker

Craftsman (all kind)

Medical personnel

Inn Keepers

Clerics

Scholars

Farmers

Fisherman

Gatherers

Scouts

Soldiers

Town Militia

Traders (all kind)

Diplomat

Engineer

Alchemist

Musician

Senatus Romanus :

Is a political institution in Rome. The Senate rappresent the Roman people . This elderly concelor decisive roles is very important because is the only way for Me Gaivs Philippvs to know what all my people neads and desire. Thoghter we will decide what is best for Rome and how to react in difficult situations. The Senators will be choosen from the most influent people in Rome to rappresent different department. This type of Governative organization will paved the road to greatness.

Forza ed onore !

ROMA INVICTA !

Help the County of Latium to grow . Donate your Token.

Link

Sister City inside the County of Lativm

Baroness Ananke

Baron General Reishal

5/30/2017 4:50:51 PM #1

Welcome to our community Dongiovanna, may your time here be a blessing. To help you get an understanding of our community and the game, here are some helpful links. The official CoE Discord, the CoE newcomer pack and a helpful directory of knowledge.

-MX.

5/31/2017 11:31:28 AM #2

Hi i will love to join the Legion X Invicta..once again in a new adventure in a new Mmorpg. I cannot wait to help build up owr City of Rome.

6/2/2017 9:20:08 AM #3

Sure Gaivs you are very welcome and with your friends.

God save King Raziel

6/2/2017 4:45:18 PM #4

Benvenuto!

Life is too short to play bad games.

6/3/2017 8:49:35 AM #5

I welcome you Dongiovanna and your City to the Game, if you want you are always welcome to check out my county Murmex, we are still looking out for some Mayors. Just go to this link :) https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/18993/EU-County-Of-Murmex or click on my signature.

6/3/2017 12:25:11 PM #6

Hi Dongiovanna! Are you on discord?

6/3/2017 8:58:53 PM #7

I heard the Arkies dig the whole Roman copycat cringe stuff.

Good luck fella.

6/4/2017 3:01:27 PM #8

Yes i am on discord...

For all adventurer that will join This city of ROME.. I will give you more info. Rome will be a Barony so the military presence will be strong i will make sure of it. On top of that I can announce that Rome will be a double Barony with 10k Ep to spend on it. More ... My Clan The Legion X invicta [LXI] will merge onbviusly with the Arckadian Legion ranks in this adventure. The LXI is an old Guild of expert pvpers from the Time of Ultima Online and many more games.. we will be at the Service of King Raziel defending the City of Rome and all the rest of the Reign. We are the Low.. we are the order... we protect the civilians making sure they live they life in peace... and prosper.

6/6/2017 9:13:28 PM #9

All pvp lovers player are welcome... The LXI warrior guild in the city will be upgrade with the lastest skill to made everyone the best at fighting.

6/10/2017 10:29:05 AM #10

I'm super eager to hear more about your barony organization!

Duke of Lyrhia

6/10/2017 5:51:44 PM #11

Posted By DarioZ at 11:29 AM - Sat Jun 10 2017

I'm super eager to hear more about your barony organization!

Hi boss... I got lots of idea ..i only need to pass tbe land selection and to see the Ep store full list with price.. so i can see and organize a proper Guild school for warriors. Lxi warrior Guild will be in Discord to teach all latest technique for pvp for everyone interested. In my City of Rome i will build a place for training troops and practice Pvp anf battles formations ( Castro Pretorivm). This will start as soon we can meet up in the game. Untill then .... STRENGTH AND HONOUR. ROMA INVICTA

6/23/2017 2:56:38 PM #12

The City of Rome will be under the military protection of the Arkadian Legio IV Italica of Legatvs DarioZ.

More info will follow

6/28/2017 9:53:16 AM #13

hey my lord :D your loyal gentry is here

Gentry to be :D

6/28/2017 9:59:23 AM #14

Hi welcome SirPrimo in the City of Rome. I am glad to nominate you Chief for the Economy of the City of Rome. Long may You live in prosperity.

Strength and Honour.

Rome Invicta.

6/29/2017 12:51:55 PM #15

Hi everyone The City of Rome is looking for an Alchemists Guild to burst owr Science Programs.