COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Payment Issue

I've been trying to purchase two 3k ep packs for the past few days and messaged xsolla once already. They had me attempt again today but still unable to do so. I'm trying to pay with paypal.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/31/2017 7:45:45 AM #1

Are you paying with paypal credit?

5/31/2017 7:52:18 AM #2

Yes

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/31/2017 8:05:00 AM #3

I had the same issue, for some reason Paypal Credit do not work with Xsolla.

Xsolla said that Paypal is not releasing money for them and when I called Paypal they said that there is no hold and it should be processed. My guess Xsolla do not accept Paypal Credit.

I cannot speak for others but I personally had a lot of issues with Xsolla ,when I tried paying with Paypal Credit. If anyone had successful transaction paying with Paypal Credit please let me know , I'm just curious if anyone was able to.

5/31/2017 8:06:41 AM #4

Ugh, that was my preferred payment method due to the promotional financing I could use.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/31/2017 8:10:51 AM #5

Yea I totally feel you . I think because of financing there is issue there. Only way to get 6 Months no interest is when you purchase over $99 and the Merchant is part of that promotion. The way Xsolla is operating there is no way they would ever sign up for that.

5/31/2017 10:21:26 AM #6

This is one of several common Xsolla problems which I mentioned in another thread. If you contact Paypal Credit they will tell you that they have no evidence of the transaction even being attempted and to talk with another dept in Paypal who then tells you to contact Xsolla. Then Xsolla will simply blame the whole problem on Paypal. Occasionally someone in the forums will claim to eventually have succeeded at a transaction and the thread is then closed, while the actual transaction was probably not with Paypal Credit but something else. Due to not fully investigating the true root of these problems it tends to constantly reoccur like a weed. As I mentioned in the other thread it is possible to buy gift cards with Paypal Credit and then pay with them in the COE store

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

6/1/2017 2:09:18 AM #7

What gift cards do you use? I've never bought gift cards with paypal before.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

6/1/2017 5:07:53 AM #8

Here is a list of most of the gift cards that Xsolla says that it will except when the Gift Card option is clicked [a few either did not have names or were so small I could not tell what they were].

Gamestop, Dick's Sporting Goods, Old Navy, Foot Locker, JC Penney, Home Depot,Sephora, Bass Pro Shops, ToyRus, Sears, OfficeMax, Ultra, Forever21, Yonkers, Lowes, Express, Cabela's, GAP, Kmart, Caribore, Dillard's, Men's Wearhouse, Buckle,Coach, Golf Galaxy, Banana Republic, Omaha Steaks, GNC, Belk, Crutchfield, Potterybarn, BabiesRus, Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Brooks Brothers, Brookstone, CB2, Carson's, Cole Haan, Columbia, Crate&Barrel, Eastern Mountain Sports, Guess, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Steve Madden, Sur la table, The Body Shop, West Elm, Yankee Candle, and Z Gallerie.

You can buy digital cards from an online giftcard store. I would first try to buy a low cost item like a token with a $10 card for a company you are familiar with and likely to use if there is a problem. I know that GameStop cards can go up to $500.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

6/1/2017 10:52:57 AM #9

The sale is still available for another 3 hours and I am trying to buy a pledge package but it's not working. When I click confirm, it never even lets me put in payment information.