COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Paypal

Hey! i bought $36.00 Elyrian package, then i logged in my paypal acc to pay and the the paypal site crashes ( bad gateway)! the money is gone from my paypal acc but on ur homepage i never received the Elyrian package. what can i do?

5/31/2017 9:39:47 AM #1

I suggest starting a new transaction on the website, which will open up the Xsolla payment window. There you can select the live chat option on the bottom left and request further assistence.

5/31/2017 6:11:22 PM #2

This is the same problem as a thread that was started 6 hours earlier than this one at https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19976/bought-3000-ep-pack-have-not-received-it.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

5/31/2017 6:12:59 PM #3

mm. He now has Tier one. I assume the money eventually went through and he now has Elyrian Pledge.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.