I know some of these are not possible eggs, or have already been mentioned, but they are still worthy of mentioning just for being so cool:
"Leave unprepared and you could end up with insufficient food, water, or clothing and be forced to either turn back or push on and risk repeated spirit walking."
- Spirit walking is what you call the "post-death" experience where the soul wonders the astral planes?
This, combined with the fact that fatigue affects you differently during the day and night means players grouped up for a few hours will likely need to stop and rest at some point. Make sure you light torches. They won’t necessarily protect you from what’s hunting you, but at least you’ll see the light shining in their eyes before they attack.
- Will being in a group affect the speed of fatigue differently?
- Also, the torches, another good hint at survival-style-crafting?
While it is true adventurers must keep a keen eye on their sundial, they’re not the only ones affected by the passage of time. Those who choose a simpler life will still need to periodically check their almanac.
- A good reference to the technological standpoint in CoE: clearly no watches around =P
"marching in the snow in plate mail"
- Always nice to hear about in-game armor types =P
"The apothecary you frequent for your reagents will age into retirement and will instead be found working her loom"
- Again a good reference to in-game crafting: alchemy and clothing/leatherworking ^^ And possibly cooking if u use weird stuff in it ahahahahahaha
Ever promised to take care of an NPC’s family line in an RPG before?
- I know several people already pointed this one, but i do find it awesome the idea of interaction with NPC's, not only hiring and putting them to work, but also tending to families! Nice touch!
You’ll find you’re less able to hold your own in fights against the younger, more virile characters
- Suddenly felt like PVP just turned into the good old competition to mate and rule over clans XD
These Behaviors will let you do things like train character skills, run a storefront, perform weekly trade routes, do some gardening, and many other things
- Again so many good references to the huge and awesome variety in CoE: gardner, merchant...
We recommend either signing off in a safe place, utilizing Behaviors that know how to respond effectively to danger, or hiring other OPCs to act as guards.
?- I know people already mentioned it, but still, HOW COOL CAN THIS BE? You can actually hire people WHILE offline, and they are offline aswell. Talk about extreme character bonding. I wonder what else can we do as OPC ahahahahaha