COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Legion X Invicta recruitment

I am the Duke of the City Rome & I am looking for new Adventurers to join the Legionary School . Free education will

As Duke I will be concentrating in building a strong economy & defendable City so we will have plenty of opportunity to put in practice all that fighting in theory lol.

Together we will emulate Rome as in its prestige and Glory . The Legion X Invicta is a old Clan from the major Mmorpg.. Ultima Online.. Star Wars Galaxy.. Age of Conan.. Guild Wars 2 ..Lineage II and more.. We always play pvp style and together we will grow up as unit.

Rome Invicta !

Strength and Honor !

6/2/2017 9:14:11 AM #1

Hi i am interested in joining this Organisation... as legionary..m i love pvp... but manly big pvp lime siedge or big numbers fight...

6/2/2017 5:25:57 PM #2

Sure mate you are welcome in owr legion With the grade of Legionary... NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE GAME LOL.... CASPIANNNNN....

6/5/2017 2:25:13 PM #3

sounds good but you really need to spell check your OP :D like for example, this makes no sense...

We are the Low and Order in owr border or wherever we march.

:D gl with recrutiment thou :D

6/5/2017 2:44:04 PM #4

Thanks..english is not my 1st language... (italian is my 1st ) 😃 i will edit now. Tnx or Grazie.

6/5/2017 5:42:23 PM #5

Is this a Order? a Guild? or only a group of Mercenaries? I don't know how I should see you, but welcome to Arkadia at the least, brothers in arms.

6/6/2017 7:36:41 AM #6

Mine is a Guild.. but after i read about the Guild sistem in This game i got a bit confused.. So my friends and me will join rank with the Arkadian Kingdom obviously but to keep the name of the guild i will create a Warrior Guild in my BaronyX2 and call it Legion X invicta warriors Guild if it is possible... or if not possible doesn't matter.... important we play togheter.

6/7/2017 11:41:01 AM #7

Do you have a discord or other way of contacting your group thats not the forums?

6/7/2017 6:35:50 PM #8

We are on the Arkadian discort... i will be happy... to tslk to you there

https://discordapp.com/invite/VHqXrhj

6/8/2017 3:06:47 PM #9

I just meant it would be best to put that information in your original post :D I'm part of Nirath and not looking to move or steal people away, but will help people where needed :D

It may be good to mention that your Italian speakers, as you may be able to get more people from your country joining if you do that. Not many italian groups out there that i know of :D

6/12/2017 10:02:56 AM #10

Yes I agree with you .I am sure as soon the game as a date and that date is getting near.. we will see more people join us. I am sure that as soon this game will be out and about if the Dev respect 70% of what they are promising.. we will have no problems in finding player. LXI guild is a PVP manly group of player in the City of Rome In the Arkadian KIngdom.

7/14/2017 8:36:05 AM #11

As soon we will have more info after the Land Selection I will create a more detailed post.

10/11/2017 2:55:40 AM #12

Bumbty bum...We are recruiting warriors for the Guild and teaching personnel for the School.