COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Looking for traveling companions!

Greetings! My fellow group and I are looking for traveling companions!

We will start as merchants and travel with our own caravan from Town to Village to Hamlet. We want to travel to as much Kingdoms as possible and to see all of Elyria.

We need craftsmen who would travel along with us. They could be Tailors or Smiths or Woodworkers or even Bards. We look for anyone who is willing to spend most of their time on the road, always traveling. Preferably we would have 2 or more Guardsmen with us, protecting us from bandits.

For anyone who has read The Name of the Wind, we plan something similar to Kvothes Group. For anyone who hasnt:

https://discord.gg/cB3D5re

6/2/2017 8:40:43 AM #1

[Reserved]

6/2/2017 8:41:02 AM #2

[Reserved]

6/2/2017 9:11:50 AM #3

Viel Spaß und vor allem Glück bei deinem Projekt Arethrae! :D

Falls ihr mal durch unsere Lande zieht, melde dich...wir arbeiten gern zu deinem Schutz ;)

6/2/2017 9:18:30 AM #4

Hi merchants.. i hope your home town will be Rome.. home of the Legion X Invicta... your merchandise will be protect... as long with your family and bank account.. Rome is safe ... low and Order.... is our priority...

6/2/2017 11:04:50 AM #5

Sounds interesting :) Best of luck to you.

6/8/2017 3:27:24 PM #6

Posted By Dongiovanna at 10:18 AM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Hi merchants.. i hope your home town will be Rome.. ho.e of the Legion X Invicta... your merchandise will be protect... as long with your family and bank account.. Rome is safe ... low and Order.... is owr priority...

I think the point of this thread is to say that they won't have a home town :D

7/20/2017 9:25:11 AM #7

Posted By Nagash at 5:27 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Hi merchants.. i hope your home town will be Rome.. ho.e of the Legion X Invicta... your merchandise will be protect... as long with your family and bank account.. Rome is safe ... low and Order.... is owr priority...

We don't know for sure. Perhaps we will have a home town where we start from our journey and end it. But I can say for sure that we are going to be starting in Nirath

3/29/2018 9:21:01 PM #8

Just found the post, looking good. Keep up the good work.

P.s I'm not even linked to this organisation in any way and this was in no way whatsoever a bump.

3/30/2018 7:49:28 AM #9

Posted By Nagash at 4:27 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Makes sense start just after winter and finish just before winter. So having a home is a good. Nirath is as good as any other home. If you got friends that will look after your house in Nirath wile you travel will be perfect. Good luck. And remember to pass for Rome, I will need new animal for my Zoo. 😂