COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
A return to wandering

I write this now with the gravest of tidings. Doubtless you will be shocked, nay perhaps even appalled to hear me named Grand Traitor to Arkadia. Quite frankly, so was I.

You will have heard stories about how I was enthralled by witches, tried to kill the king, broke bread with enemies and betrayed Arkadia. They’re all true, from a certain point of view. Yet, they are not the truth. The truth is quite frankly rather simple. I travelled the world, saw beyond the borders of a lone kingdom, to a vast community of tribes and people all desiring of the same thing, to enjoy life’s pleasures. I saw that in every corner of the world, people were the same; good, decent hard working folk, for the most part.

And so once I was offered a position within the Arbiters, I wholeheartedly accepted. Now you might not have heard of the Arbiters, but they are a shadowy organization devoted to fostering understanding between folk the world over. Not to stop conflict, but to allow the citizens of nations to interact without fear from tyrannical overlords chomping at the bit for war. For what need is there for war, when all that is at stake is the pride of petty kings and tyrants? None, I say and so told whoever would listen, be he King or Count, Pauper or Prince.

Unsurprisingly, the King’s menn caught up with me as I wandered Arkadian lands with my message of understanding. They spoke not a word but there was malice, sheer fury in their eyes. Faces I’d known from before shouted and railed at me, spitting in my face as I could do naught but sit there. I tried to speak, to say something but was knocked from Tyrant’s back before I could utter a word. Darkness claimed me and in that fearful night, dreadful dreams assailed me. I awoke at the border to Arkadia. My head hurt, like a thousand Hrothi hammering away at my skull. I blinked, trying to focus my eyes.

The first thing I saw, broke my heart. Tyrant had been slaughtered in the field where he stood, his head split from his neck. My faithful companion had never been particularly pleasant, but he’d still been my friend. Anger suffused me, blinding rage. How dare they?

I blinked away tears, trying to stand without the world tilting. In my heart I’d always felt like a trueborn son of Arkadia, but no more. The message was clear, I was no longer welcome in my own home. And so I picked myself up and set forth for parts unknown, uncertain of my future but vowing to never look back. For what use is a homeland that doesn’t accept you and a King that cannot respect you.

This was but the first step, in a long, perilous new journey across Elyria, with only the clothes on my back for company and the memory of a severed donkey’s head to fuel my rage.

My life as a wandering scholar has taken many twists and turns, doubtless some of you are familiar with the peculiar ways of the roads of Elyria and my particular experiences of them. Yet this story has barely begun and a hard road awaits me, that much I know, but it’s a road well worth walking.

6/2/2017 6:11:34 PM #1

May your way of life continue for the good. As one know our paths are to be crossed, but surely it will break my heart to see us so. May the Time be our only Fortune as we wait, as one know, Time will decide on our fate.

6/2/2017 7:26:39 PM #2

Travel far and wide, Lord Bear.

6/2/2017 7:31:27 PM #3

The doors of Inndore are always open to you my old friend, my you need to rest your feet and drink some meade

Duke of Turadh Friend Code 1537DA

Alt text - can be left blank

6/2/2017 9:00:01 PM #4

Good continuation Scylurus! We shared many good times and also had ups and downs.

You decided to leave Arkadia, it is your decision and I respect it.

You also have to assume your own decision and be responsible like a bear (or a man should I say).

Refusing debate, blocking communication was made on your own initiative. You want to support Tryggr or Nirath, it's your choice but don't blame others for your own actions.

6/2/2017 9:06:15 PM #5

Posted By Darmky at 11:00 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Uhh... Honestly from what I have seen Scy was deranked in your Discord, so this is a flat out lie.
However, that's just a minor detail. From this I take it Scy would be welcome amongst your ranks? Because right now this seems like one big misunderstanding.

6/2/2017 9:12:17 PM #6

Your voice shall be heard and the truth shall be known, Bear. May you find your way once more. <3

6/2/2017 9:15:46 PM #7

Hi.

In the words of a recently departed member of Tryggr once said.

"I DO ALL THE WORK. MUHRDER DOES NOTHING BUT BE MEAN TO PEOPLE!!!"

The conclusion here dear folks is.

Ignorance only loses you friends. And gains you enemies. Turning on your community members is a sin. This is why communities fail.

I wish you well in your journeys Scy. At this point in time. I feel I must apologize for sending that witch to put a spell on you. All part of my evil plan to crush a third kingdom before beta.

6/2/2017 9:18:03 PM #8

Posted By Darmky at 11:00 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Good continuation Scylurus! We shared many good times and also had ups and downs.

You also have to assume your own decision and be responsible like a bear (or a man should I say).

Refusing debate, blocking communication was made on your own initiative. You want to support Tryggr or Nirath, it's your choice but don't blame others for your own actions.

Right, as Ikkie said, I was deranked, it wasn't my decision to leave. Then again, you're always lying through your teeth, so it's no wonder you want to put a propaganda spin on it.

I might add I was deranked without being informed. I logged off on Friday, it being Friday evening and I had RL plans and logged on Saturday to find myself without the Arkadian tags.

I personally am not supporting anyone with my actions, but the entire EU CoE community. However I will not participate in a server that would be all out mod warfare because the leadership wants to struggle for control. A server like that would never work and we both know it. So a privately organized initiative is in my opinion still the better alternative.

And I'll also add that I am very much in favor of open and honest discussion, however I am not going to sit there and listen to spiteful replies and insults. That is why I blocked you. My time is too valuable for that kind of treatment. So, good day Spinner of Lies and Propaganda.

May your tongue turn to lead from all the falsehood you spout.

6/2/2017 9:18:18 PM #9

Posted By Darmky at 4:00 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

So one of the major members of logic who provided his community his very heart and soul into a community he cared about who his opinion was never considered and his voice dismissed.

Arkadia has treated this respectable bear with distrust and despise. Immediately upon his forcible removal from his community it has been claimed that he left by himself and was instantly branded a traitor. He was tossed aside as if ALL his contributions to a community which he cared about meant nothing. To toss aside and turn against fellow members of your community only begins to turn the community rotten from the inside out.

Out of all the people in Arkadia I have maintained communication with, Bearington has been the one that has always been open to discussion and has always been one of a few to use reasoning.

The way Arkadia has been handling both its own members and other communities is atrocious at best and utter ludicrous at worst. What you have said just solidifies this fact.

“He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.”

6/2/2017 9:22:29 PM #10

Considering I was right there, for all if it. It is fair to say even a witch like me XD wouldn't accept the language and unfounded accusations you, Darmky, among others, leveled at our bear.

And why? All because in your scared paranoid little brains Scy helping set-up something positive for the EU community, something that shines a little light in the darkness of censorship and silence. Clears up waters otherwise made murky with politics, was tantamount to betrayel.

He tried in all fairness to explain, and all that got him was more mistrust and insults.

And then in the morning, waking up with no kingdom tags.

And you wonder why the man left...? I don't. You drove him away by your own actions.

No matter who you point the finger to. Thats how matters stand.

And if you truly respected the mans choice to walk away. You would not be making him a traitor and slandering his character behind his back.

6/2/2017 9:49:12 PM #11

Indeed, I heard, Scylurus, you lost your arkadian tag for being a traitor and cutting all communication.

Arkadia is a united kingdom and we don't support Tryggr projects who plans on ruling the EU server.

You believe a server is neutral because a few guys typed "neutral" on their keyboards?

You believe banning me from this server because I am well known and influence the EU community is neutral? On top of that, for the only reason I asked questions, tried to talk openly, was suggesting ideas, while being polite and while trolls don't get banned... is neutral?

Do you think 3 guys from netherlands who are on the same page, from the alliance tryggr-nirath plus you (and a neutral admin from demalion) is neutral?

You're either blind or dishonest with yourself. But stop at once claming I do any propaganda or claim non sense. You consider your own point of view as if it was the only truth.

You ignore what are the stakes, you say you want to participate in a neutral project with other guys who are deeply involved in political EU schemes and drama. It's a joke.

That discord server don't have any impact, right. But you were more attached to it than Arkadia apparently.

Nonetheless, we are a united kingdom. And at the contrary of Tryggr who insta ban/kick members out of the blue, for instance, we do communicate to find a solution.

Tryggr plans to be "feared for the storms [they] can create internally and externally"

I have been in the EU community for more than a year and I know they are sneaky snakes who loves spouting bullshit and nonsense around there. When they announce and highly support a new "neutral" project, I can only be dubitative and so can't believe in a sincere initiative.

6/2/2017 9:55:21 PM #12

Every single major community within the EU had a mod on the EU server! You sir are delusional in everything you say, you have a vendetta against Tryggr, why? Maybe its the fact we stand up for our rights, our members and even members of other communities who aren't afraid to speak out against tyranny of your leaders.

6/2/2017 9:56:11 PM #13

I LOVE THIS SCREENSHOT.

I will do anything for the benefit of my community. They come first. If they want to war, we'll war. If they want some peace and time to build an economy or settlements, that's what we will do.

Our community is what you should aspire to be, Darmky. Stop being so jealous.

I will always be proud of that screenshot because that's the kind of leader I am. I am here for my people.

6/2/2017 9:59:31 PM #14

Keep this civil and in character guys, don't drop to personal attacks and insults.

I'm watching.

6/2/2017 10:00:48 PM #15

LMFAO Thanks for the free advertising @Darmky!

Take a real look at the screenshot and you'll see it shows determination and character, something that is sorely missing with certain members of a certain Kingdom hence the lost of a number of well liked and respected individuals from the CoE community!