COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Thank you Adam Burrfoot

You've given me a purpose

Initially I was just going to be your average run-of-the-mill adventurer, looking for hidden dungeons, treasures and maybe working offline as some muscle.

But no

Because you've gone and stirred the pot with your "No-one will be able to stop me and my cronies" talk, I've got a new purpose now

I'm going to sit in one of your towns, cities or capital.

I'm going to steal every and anything with value, only to stash or destroy it.

I'm going to sell information about your ramparts and defenses to any other kingdom, and do it for nearly free.

My sole purpose now has become very clear, and it will be fun.

I'm going to destroy your kingdom from the inside.

Thank you

6/2/2017 6:56:19 PM #1

I am very glad to have provided you with a meaning to really bring your play style to the next level. :-) Looking forward to seeing what you can do in game.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

6/2/2017 6:59:20 PM #2

For your name being Subterfuge...you're not very subtle are you? Hahaha. XD

NA-West Barony Corvoviste | Founder of the Farstriders | FC: DAF200

6/2/2017 6:59:35 PM #3

No matter what, that server will be interesting to watch :P.

6/2/2017 7:01:00 PM #4

Posted By Rhonynn Farstrider at 2:59 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

For your name being Subterfuge...you're not very subtle are you? Hahaha. XD

I've obviously created this account to create a post and hide my true identity ;P

6/2/2017 7:02:58 PM #5

Greetings and salutations, I am glad that you have purpose, it is one of the wonderful benefits of interacting with Vornair. Bring some friends and best of luck.

6/2/2017 7:05:43 PM #6

Jether? Is that you buddy?

6/2/2017 7:07:46 PM #7

Posted By Yorick at 3:05 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

You won't be able to guess who I am because I've never really made myself know to the community.

I've just been following the game.

You attempting to guess my true identity will only be a waste of time.

6/2/2017 7:10:21 PM #8

I can't wait for this game launch!

6/2/2017 7:13:05 PM #9

Hmmm wonder why would you advertise something like that? Instead of toiling towards "your true path and purpose" in secrecy....personally I think you are just stirring a pot and not very subtly I may add....true intent is telegraphed in this post from miles away...you got little attention...hope you make this entertaining for all of us.

6/2/2017 7:13:22 PM #10

PM me and we can plot the overlords downfall! hides Vornair tags

6/2/2017 7:13:55 PM #11

Posted By Subterfuge at 12:07 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Posted By Yorick at 3:05 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

You won't be able to guess who I am because I've never really made myself know to the community.

I've just been following the game.

You attempting to guess my true identity will only be a waste of time.

I'm guessing your identity will be "That guy whose head is spiked on top of one of the walls as a warning to others."

6/2/2017 7:16:39 PM #12

Posted By Subterfuge at

I'm going to sell information about your ramparts and defenses to any other kingdom, and do it for nearly free.

Please send information addressed to Lord Panzer

Thank you,

UDL

6/2/2017 7:18:05 PM #13

6/2/2017 7:19:39 PM #14

I'm guessing your identity will be "That guy whose head is spiked on top of one of the walls as a warning to others."

Hah

Truly you don't think I'm a novice in the deviant arts.

I've only created this post so that it's clear there will be enemies for Vornair both home and abroad.

That's traditionally been my role in every MMO and RPG, I enjoy being stealthy and have mastered games like Thief and harken back to Tenchu

Trust me, I won't be caught.

But my presence will be felt.

6/2/2017 7:22:25 PM #15

Posted By Subterfuge at 2:19 PM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Hah

Truly you don't think I'm a novice in the deviant arts.

I've only created this post so that it's clear there will be enemies for Vornair both home and abroad.

That's traditionally been my role in every MMO and RPG, I enjoy being stealthy and have mastered games like Thief and harken back to Tenchu

Trust me, I won't be caught.

But my presence will be felt.

I am feeling your presence Oh Dark one! I feel the stirring in me loins!