COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] Kickin' Ass Arms and Armor

Update: As I am surrounded by individuals steeped in equestrian knowledge from around the globe, Kickin' Ass Arms and Armor will feature equestrian armor and gear, armor for riders, and a limited selection of weapons. I will attempt to transfer as many real world applications into Chronicles of Elyria in order to produce the best possible gear for riders and their four-legged companions. I will start R&D into jousting attire and patrons can expect to wait up to a year for products to be ready for purchase. After the initial R&D phase (an attempt to ensure cutting-edge gear never before seen) appointments can be made to try various saddles, bridles, and armor to see which you prefer most. After your selection of gear, custom gear fitting to your liking will be fabricated to exact specifications. By educating the consumer and custom making all gear with our cutting edge designs will ensure every customer is a satisfied customer. As the years progress, you can expect to see more from our production line including war armor for ridden companions of various sizes and armor for combat companions.

I'm currently entertaining the idea of making Kickin' Ass Arms and Armor part of Hell Forge Industries. The coalesce of the two will most likely happen and I'll update and finalize this post once I fully work out the details of what I want to do with Kickin' Ass Arms and Armor. Any smiths interested in taking up an apprenticeship should join the Hell Forge Industries Discord by clicking the banner below and then shooting me a message on Discord.

If you're looking to win, you'd better be Kickin' Ass!