COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS DOMAINS
Baroness to a good home

I am a new Baroness looking for a home!.

Have been playing MMO's for 12+ years and have a strong PVP focus. Looking for a mature and community first group to settle in.

6/3/2017 10:52:11 PM #1

Welcome Shiantar,

I would like to offer you a home in the Kingdom of Lor Voskara on the APAC server, and my County of Yamashiro Province.

We are a friendly, mature community, built on collaboration and teamwork in all things.

My County is Japanese themed/inspired, but this is by no means a necessity, all are welcome.

I would be honoured if you would consider joining us.

For more information please see:

Kingdom post: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17422/apac-kingdom-of-lor-voskara

County Post: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19533/apac-yamashiro-province-county

Kingdom Website: https://lor-voskara.org/

There is also a link to our Discord on the website :)

6/3/2017 11:30:46 PM #2

Hi Shiantar!

I second Hajime's thoughts. Lor Voskara has a mature, welcoming community where your needs are supported. Drop in and have a chat:

Discord

Website

Forum post

Best of luck with your journey!

Friend code: B29DD8

6/4/2017 2:53:05 AM #3

Hey there Shiantar!

Awesome to see another Baroness on the server, the support for the game here on the APAC server is amazing.

As the above posters have mentioned, Lor Voskara is a great and mature APAC Kingdom and could be an excellent fit for you.

That said, options are always good. My own Kingdom of Aequitas is newly pledged and searching for players. We are still hard at work on a forum post and the necessary artworks, but it should be up soon! In the meantime, feel free to crash our Discord channel and come say hello. There are always a few friendly faces around, and a whole myriad of guilds, duchies and counties that could suit what you are looking for.

We are a Kingdom that has been founded by an alliance of some of the oldest Player groups on the server, and are based heavily in the concepts of player freedom and equality, hence the Kingdom name.

Our Discord can be found by following the link below. I look forwards to meeting you whichever group you decide upon. Congratulations on your pledge!

Aequitas Discord Link

Regards, Emery

AQBanner

6/4/2017 3:09:29 AM #4

The great wave of Nobility moves forward once again haha.

Hi Shiantar,

Welcome to the CoE Community and to the Game. It's great to have you with us and congratulations on your pledge - Barony is a great and important role!

My name is Aieyla and i am the Countess of Goldenveil in the Kingdom of Aequitas under King Emery.

Goldenveil is set to be a community focused on the development of more obscure arts and trades, in particular medicine and tailoring with a side-focus of agriculture. But nonetheless, I stand ready to assist and stimulate the growth of all towns that fall under my jurisdiction! In my County, for instance, I have a variance of individual focuses stemming from cartography through to construction or even adventuring! I'm committed to helping them all!

I have a number of other Mayors & a Baron in my immediate County who definitely fulfill your criteria of a mature community, given that we similarly have been gaming for many years. We also frequently chat about our collective goals as a County and are tight-knit!

If you'd like to find out more, then feel free to jump into our discord and ask questions: Goldenveil Discord

Regardless of your decision, congratulations on the pledge, and welcome to the Chronicles of Elryia :)

6/4/2017 10:07:45 PM #5

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys! Im glad to be here :)

I will be doing the rounds and coming around to chat to when I get a moment to do so.