COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Our Hearts and Prayers for London

Our Hearts and Prayers go out tonight to those who have lost or had loved ones hurt in this latest cowardly terrorist attack 😞😞😞

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

6/4/2017 7:47:42 AM #1

Just before an election as well.

6/4/2017 8:05:16 AM #2

...Just go and get (another) bee tattoo.

Maybe try showing them this, maybe theyll put their knives in it...instead of putting them "in" those ppl. :D

EDIT: I found this awesome educational pic , spread this pic on internet, those rude terrorist need to know their knives were prohibited, illegal. They wouldn't have done it if they knew abotu it...right? :)

6/4/2017 8:57:53 AM #3

Posted By Joreel at

Our Hearts and Prayers go out tonight to those who have lost or had loved ones hurt in this latest cowardly terrorist attack 😞😞😞

Thank you Joreel ;)

The people of London will not allow such acts to dampen their resolve. If anything, it will strengthen their resolve to stand against terrorism. There will be families hurt now though, and it's with them that our thoughts should be.

6/4/2017 10:00:56 AM #4

Thanks man. I could have been in London today on work, as it is one of my colleagues is due to go today instead, so unlikely he would be caught up in this heinous and cowardly act.

My thoughts go out to everyone affected.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

6/4/2017 11:02:12 AM #5

I just hope this will be the last "Thoughts and Prayers" thread, but I don't see an end to these Terror attacks sadly...

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

6/4/2017 7:19:42 PM #6

I am a London Bus driver.. yesteday i was off duty and at home... THANKS GOD.... sad news ini am worried now.... anything can happen out there wile i am working.. I am close to all the family of the victims and i wish full recover for those that are still alive.

6/4/2017 8:11:02 PM #7

Fascism will never prevail.

Condado de Tarsis Solicia Gran Logia de Oliva

6/4/2017 8:20:46 PM #8

Posted By Alazar at 4:11 PM - Sun Jun 04 2017

Fascism will never prevail.

"Fascism"

The hell are you on about? This attack wasn't carried out by the Nazis. The facts as far as I am aware point towards more Islamic Extremists.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

6/4/2017 8:29:18 PM #9

Lol Fascism ..... what are you smoking.... mate? those are Islamic Terrorist.... no politic is involved only Religion.

6/4/2017 8:40:41 PM #10

My guess is he is using this tragedy to push some political agenda of his. What he probably meant was "Hate will never prevail", replacing "Hate" with "Fascism". The use of "Fascism" here leads me to believe he is either left or far left, and is more or less strawmanning his political opponents on the right as the equivalent of "Hate", which is honestly very disingenuous and shameful. The only discussion at hand should be 1) What we can do to help those affected by this tragedy and 2) What we can do to prevent further similar tragedies, not trying to use this tragedy to try and virtue signal or moral grandstand over political opponents.

That is my insight on it. I could be wrong though.

6/4/2017 8:47:15 PM #11

I am afraid to fell into racism but i try to give an example to explain my ideas... Cattolicism use to act like this in the dark Age. wiht the Holy Inquisition.. anyone not Christian dies.. Now Islam is still acting like this now in 2017.. i belive that as to upgrade the belives to modern standars.. Is difficult to change an Ideology old 1450 as Islam but i belive that are many good people that right now are being rappresented but a small minority of terrorist .. murderers..

6/4/2017 9:15:55 PM #12

thoughts and prayers will not help anyone, you pray one day and just wait for the next incident to happen to bring up another #prayfor_

what has to happen is reform from inside of the Islamic religion, sadly there are only a handful of these leaders with no visible presence.

the most we have are Islamic apologists on tv saying the attacks are never really because of religion, its always economics/politics

6/4/2017 9:41:39 PM #13

You calling me left or far left? For just calling these terrorists fascists? Well that describes you a lot: You think Fascism is right winged. That's pure propaganda.

Fascism has been in this world since the use of weapons ( from bones to nuclear rockets ) You hear fascism and you get on your mind Mussolini or Hitler, right? You can't be more wrong. What we see today in television is the fascism of our time, as DonGiovanna said, Inquisition was the fascism in the Middle Ages; Nero was a fascist of Rome, even the Roman Empire was the proto-fascism known in the past century; look at Kim Jong-Un, don't you think he is a fascist? But he is communist... a communist dynasty... Or thats what they wanted to sell to us, but they are in essence fascists, as the Islamic State.

And no, it is not religion only involved, what the hell? Have you read about the financing of the ISIS? Is that religious? They don't even give a F about religion, almost everyday they kill muslims, it's another layout to catch more ignorant people, as the 1930's regimes or Trump did.

And I can and will call ISIS Fascism because my freedom speech. I don't know why it bothers you so much me comparing fascism to ISIS... as I do for Turkey, Russia or China; because if you don't think, do or say what they want you are dead, and that is fascism. History can tell you.

PS: SPOILER: We will see a lot of fascism in CoE :) the good one.

PS2: I condemned London's attacks by calling them fascists, but you got annoyed for that and detracted this post with your theories about if I'm left or far left winged. claps

Condado de Tarsis Solicia Gran Logia de Oliva

6/4/2017 9:43:46 PM #14

Their are clearly factors other then religion involved in motivation for a terrorist attack, if not we would see similar rates of attack by all members of a religious group.

But we clearly see lower levels of violence among Indian and Indonesian Muslims, likewise we all know that Americans have a higher rates of violence then Canadians despite both being Cristian. Culture basically trumps religion in determining levels of violence in a society, in fact just about any conceivable religious text will simply be interpreted to condone the level of violence the society has already adopted be it high or low.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

6/4/2017 11:21:41 PM #15

Posted By Alazar at 4:41 PM - Sun Jun 04 2017

You calling me left or far left? For just calling these terrorists fascists? Well that describes you a lot: You think Fascism is right winged. That's pure propaganda.

Fascism has been in this world since the use of weapons ( from bones to nuclear rockets ) You hear fascism and you get on your mind Mussolini or Hitler, right? You can't be more wrong. What we see today in television is the fascism of our time, as DonGiovanna said, Inquisition was the fascism in the Middle Ages; Nero was a fascist of Rome, even the Roman Empire was the proto-fascism known in the past century; look at Kim Jong-Un, don't you think he is a fascist? But he is communist... a communist dynasty... Or thats what they wanted to sell to us, but they are in essence fascists, as the Islamic State.

And no, it is not religion only involved, what the hell? Have you read about the financing of the ISIS? Is that religious? They don't even give a F about religion, almost everyday they kill muslims, it's another layout to catch more ignorant people, as the 1930's regimes or Trump did.

And I can and will call ISIS Fascism because my freedom speech. I don't know why it bothers you so much me comparing fascism to ISIS... as I do for Turkey, Russia or China; because if you don't think, do or say what they want you are dead, and that is fascism. History can tell you.

PS: SPOILER: We will see a lot of fascism in CoE :) the good one.

PS2: I condemned London's attacks by calling them fascists, but you got annoyed for that and detracted this post with your theories about if I'm left or far left winged. claps

London's attackers aren't fascist, nor did I ever say Fascism was right winged. I don't know why you would assume that. In fact, I am a fan of Jonah Goldberg and his book on "Liberal Fascism" which claims Fascism has always been left winged in nature. However, denying that right wingers are often called nazis or fascists is just ignorant (Case and point: Antifa), so of course I am going to assume you are in the same vein. Your denial of this just proves your ignorance. You also never said my judgement on your political alignment was wrong. Either way though, regardless your alignment, blaming this attack on fascism is ridiculous. It was religiously motivated. Saying it's not is just ignoring the facts. You are bending the definition of fascism so much to suit your agenda it's hilarious. You are also confusing Statism for Fascism for some unknown reason. Communism was just as deadly for the exact reasons you described anyhow, and I can assure you ISIS isn't Communist either.