COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
The town/city of Thornehold [WIP]

I intend to make a mining town focused on mining materials and processing them into weapons, armor and tools for the rest of the world.

At the moment hoping and praying for a spot next to a mountain range and may actually expand underground resources and technology permit.

I want to have a medium to higher tax rate so I can provide social benefits like trade schooling and starter packs for adventurers and citizens who want to join my town. I'd like to have enough money so that if someone wants to be a blacksmith that the city could fund a guild and through that extremely cheap if not free training could be provided.

Cultural and design ideas are pending because I want to line up with the theme of the county the city will reside in. This decision, of course, would be first based on which county got a suitable mining region and then by which county lines up with what you the citizen wants from the game.

Over the course of the next week, I will flesh this out and add fun formatting and the likes. It'll be while but I'm more than happy to take suggestions and steal ideas!

The one and only Capital K. Looking to have tons of fun and build communities with lots of fun people!

6/5/2017 6:22:25 AM #1

Hi Unseenblade,

which server are you playing on?

Best wishes,

Kant

Edit: Sorry, I realised that this is a stupid question, since we now have server-based forums.

6/5/2017 7:10:49 PM #2

No problem! I felt like I didn't need to put NA-W on the NA-W forum xD. But if you have any questions other than that feel free to ask them here or in PMs

The one and only Capital K. Looking to have tons of fun and build communities with lots of fun people!

6/6/2017 5:53:15 AM #3

Well, If you and your friends are interested in finding a place to settle your town; you seem to have a very specific taste that is very similar to ours, and we would like to talk to you. Especially if your thinking Ashland.

Here is our Forum link with information regarding Discord. I'd like to meet you and your friends and get to know you. Join anytime friend.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19986/naw-county-of-stenhus-clan-hammerbull

6/6/2017 7:49:18 PM #4

Hope your settlement goes far in the world of CoE. Glad to see you're interested in forming a Mining Town as well, weapons and armor might just make the world go round =).

And if you decide to go with the Kingdom of Ashland you will feel right at home with these wonderful people.

Happy Smithing!