COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Who wants an Elyrian Gift?

Last year I bought a carriage for two after getting the bloodline package for myself. I got it so that my girlfriend could play along with me and I did it as a surprise. Well, shortly thereafter we were talking about the game and she was asking what this exposition thing was. So I told her we get 3 months to build out the Kingdoms in the bloodline tiers and above. Long story short, she didn't want to miss out on this, so she created an account and bought the bloodline tier also. This leaves me with an Elyrian gift package that regrettably none of my friends are interested in/have computers that will be able to play.

Is there anyone that would be willing to trade me something in-game (I know this would go on a lot of faith) for the Elyrian gift to give to one of their friends? Or is there possibly someone out there who really wants to play but hasn't been able to fully commit/come up with the money?

• "The only thing certain in Life is Death, do not fear that which is known." - Orashna, Master Warrior and Expert Herbalist
6/5/2017 11:52:38 AM #1

What would you want in return

6/5/2017 12:01:27 PM #2

I'm really interested in this game but I don't really have any money so I'd really appreciate the gift. And I guess I could figure something out in the game.

6/5/2017 12:20:45 PM #3

Posted By paavizz at 1:01 PM - Mon Jun 05 2017

I'm really interested in this game but I don't really have any money so I'd really appreciate the gift. And I guess I could figure something out in the game.

You will be honorbound to Orashna for the rest of your Elyrian days. He calls you answer.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

6/5/2017 12:31:35 PM #4

Most likely I'll end up giving it away to someone who hasn't yet pledged. Or to someone who has a friend that would use it. Because tbh, I feel like asking for something in game would be both too difficult and more trouble than it's worth.

Tell me in this thread why you think it should be YOU that I give it to. I'll give it til Friday before I make my decision. Good luck!

• "The only thing certain in Life is Death, do not fear that which is known." - Orashna, Master Warrior and Expert Herbalist
6/5/2017 12:37:25 PM #5

Say, Orashna---if you REALLY want to have some fun (rather than waiting a year or more for some nebulous and unlikely in-game payback,) you could become our 4th sponsor for the 'Elyrian Package' contest!

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19669/win-an-elyrian-package

Just sign yourself up in the thread, and whenever you decide, give your spare package away to the contestant who entertains you best!

DPBoD2.jpg

6/5/2017 1:39:07 PM #6

If you are gonna be on NA-E, some friends of mine are interested in the game but are too cautious to invest. I could invite you to our discord sometime soon and we could talk about it if you want.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

6/5/2017 4:47:46 PM #7

I could accept that gift.

6/5/2017 5:53:32 PM #8

I think you may have the option of claiming it yourself, if not now then later on via the "Merge" mechanics.

It's a simple means to claim the extra spark yourself.

6/5/2017 7:05:54 PM #9

Hello ,

I'd greatly appreciate it , and if u need a reason then it would be that i followed coe for more than a year now and i really wantes to play the game but i couldn't buy it since i don't have the means to

6/5/2017 7:20:34 PM #10

Hey, I've been saving up for the bloodline package myself, it's been the tier I set out on pledging since the days of the kickstarter. Unfortunately I'm a broke college student so it's been difficult and there's always a higher priority, as it is I got a few more things I want to get out of the way before I pledge, the gift would be greatly appreciated. As for what I can give you in return, well if you're in NA-W I can guarantee you in-game assistance from a rather affluent guild of which I hold considerable standing.

And this may hurt my chances but even if it means missing the alpha/beta or even the initial release, (let's hope not) I'm still set on getting the bloodline package, so there might be someone more needy that doesn't have any means of getting it. But if there isnt, then again it would be very appreciated and I would be able to offer you some in-game support/favors which would be very valuable!!

6/7/2017 11:43:38 AM #11

Just for info, I got this from support today regarding whether Carriage for Two includes ElyriaMUD access;

> > >Hello, We confirmed that your package that includes "launch access" includes Access to Prologue, Kingdoms of Elyria and ElyriaMUD. We apologize for any misunderstanding. > Thank you, Community Support Soulbound Studios [email protected] > Please consider the environment before printing this email. This email contains information that may be confidential and proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and notify us immediately. > >

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.