COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
What makes NA-W Worthwhile

Hello,

I'd like to ask the question, what makes going to NA-W important to you, a note that this is different than the reason you settled here in the first place.

I believe this question to be important because it actually gives you an idea of the culture surrounding the NA-W community, which I believe to be extraordinary at this time.

Not in any way to bash on NA-E or APAC as I know little of their Politics but NA-W in my opinion has everything required to be a success albeit with fewer players.

Let's first talk about histories, NA-W while it is an incredibly welcoming community is also one that values past decisions, so much so that it has actually lead to the entire collapse or forge of Kingdoms, Duchys, Counties etc. These effects are so far reaching that you can still feel the tension to this day. That's honestly incredible as it has it's own way of setting of a rich story-line for newcomers to explore. The Rise of Ashland, The Dominance of the Queen (Blackheart), The Fall of Romaria, and the coming of Aranor, and the many clashes of the mind with each of these having players that embody their respective roles. Creating a living, breathing story line and a real history to take part in.

Secondly lets talk about the Virtue system, I believe NA-W has a nice defined layout of where most everybody stands. The Kingdoms are identifiable, and the virtues they so strongly believe in attract very specific types of players, which will indeed set nice boundaries for the game, expanding the chance that a Gentry level player could end up entrenched factional culture style quests that could shape their immediate area and that's simply amazing to think about.

Third NA-W has the right balance. True are there as many PVP players as NA-W no, but that itself is a good thing. What NA-W lacks in one specific category it makes up for with a balanced peace of the pie. This means sustainability, and sustainability means long term. That means your personal adventures will have lasting and noticeable effects. You will have time to create the character you want to be, you will have choice to change your path and take so many developed routes to do so.

Yes the Kingdoms aren't as big, yes the PVP seen isn't as established but what the server lacks in count it makes up for in impact. It's smaller Kingdoms, it's lesser organizations vying for power, it's guilds and markets it's inner workings have come together to make an ever evolving history driven Universe that is unique in every conceivable way.

Truly this server will be a thrill to play, whatever your calling or title you should have; expect to have lasting consequence.

-Tarvald (An Amazing Server, full of Amazing figures)

6/5/2017 6:00:43 PM #1

I've felt nothing but welcome in the NA-W community, seems like the perfect place for a pure-crafter community. Very-much looking forward to being apart of the server.

Especially because my ping will be amazing, going to allow me to craft my arms and armor extra crispy.

Going to have an epic time in this one!

GO team GO!

6/5/2017 6:24:14 PM #2

Posted By RoqueKazin at 11:00 AM - Mon Jun 05 2017

I've felt nothing but welcome in the NA-W community, seems like the perfect place for a pure-crafter community. Very-much looking forward to being apart of the server.

Especially because my ping will be amazing, going to allow me to craft my arms and armor extra crispy.

Going to have an epic time in this one!

GO team GO!

I agree Roque, and it will be great to see all of the fine craftsmanship sprout up here. I look forward to the fine goods my own community will make as well as the awe of your quality goods as well!

6/5/2017 7:28:02 PM #3

I find NA-W to be the perfect place for my county to expand and prosper.

6/5/2017 7:37:26 PM #4

I came because I was invited by Count Samael Veilfire to check out their county in the duchy, Olath Valm in BH. I ended up settling with Folsom County(in same duchy), but since its Countess has decided to step down, now I'm going with Peregrine again :3

It also helps that NA-W has Fennec Academy in BH & The School of Bardic Arts which hopefully, their graduates will become my employees for Elyrian Identity Center ;)

1) Invited - like the people

2) Business prospects

3) ???? - Profit!

6/5/2017 9:11:36 PM #5

Posted By Bedeude at 12:37 PM - Mon Jun 05 2017

I came because I was invited by Count Samael Veilfire to check out their county in the duchy, Olath Valm in BH. I ended up settling with Folsom County(in same duchy), but since its Countess has decided to step down, now I'm going with Peregrine again :3

It also helps that NA-W has Fennec Academy in BH & The School of Bardic Arts which hopefully, their graduates will become my employees for Elyrian Identity Center ;)

1) Invited - like the people

2) Business prospects

3) ???? - Profit!

Sounds like a plan brother!

6/5/2017 9:12:08 PM #6

Posted By Maulvorn at 12:28 PM - Mon Jun 05 2017

Prosperity. Watch out for PVP players :) jk jk

6/5/2017 9:33:25 PM #7

Posted By Tarvald at 10:12 PM - Mon Jun 05 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 12:28 PM - Mon Jun 05 2017

Prosperity. Watch out for PVP players :) jk jk

Plus Caspian said NA-W Best Server.

6/6/2017 3:52:20 AM #8

NA-West initially for the practicality of ping, although I don't see myself in combat beyond town militia in times of war. Definitely staying because I feel like although it's a quieter server the towns and kingdoms I've looked into seem much more down to earth, no king paying +20k for a double kingdom. The player base is welcoming in all the discord servers I've been too. Seems like it will be a smaller server but that entices me more as we will all have a better hand in carving out the world for ourselves.

Excited to see how the game progresses.

Aspiring Lumberjack, NA-W

6/6/2017 5:42:37 AM #9

I think the thing that defines the NA-W server that it comes across as a RP heavy server/community, whereas NA-E is more the melting pot where PvE and PvP will shape the story. Considering that conflict is what will drive the game, I think that NA-East will have a more dynamic story in the sense that it will be more of a world at war rather than everyone trying to be one anthers friends and ensuring that everyone gets along. Na-W players want a more ordered story line and a lore heavy experience and the communities that are a part of that offer that for sure. My only fear is that the image it portrays is that it will be a safe server where everyone will be happy building up their kingdoms and such.

I think after a few months of the game it will be interesting to see how different the game is on both severs since they will both have their own unique experiences.

6/6/2017 6:47:46 AM #10

Go back to the Eastern server where you belong shill.

The Thought that NA-E will be more pvp is laughable, You have the Vornair empire and its ally/slave Kairos vs two kingdoms that are small and nobodies heard off and Bordweal which is filled with castaways and fairweather members.

Not to mention the pvp guilds/duchies that are sworn to Vornair.

your choices are 1. Poke the bear and feel good that you did "damage" 2. Actually hurt the bear and get mauled to death 3. Feed the bear and hope it will be friendly.

6/6/2017 10:23:10 AM #11

people thinking NA-W will be a peaceful server are in for a shock. why in NA-E the deck is kinda stacked and war is realy somthing i am sure all kindoms will avoid... NA-W are realtivly equal so more open to big kingdom wars.

not that i am promoting war but i feel the wars in NA-W will be a little more shall we say less 1 sided thus more for-filling

we also have alot of economy based players to the Economic PVP will be a live and well...

for those of you about to die in the food wars to come we solute you!!!

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

6/6/2017 6:19:11 PM #12

Posted By mandrake1980 at 11:23 AM - Tue Jun 06 2017

people thinking NA-W will be a peaceful server are in for a shock. why in NA-E the deck is kinda stacked and war is realy somthing i am sure all kindoms will avoid... NA-W are realtivly equal so more open to big kingdom wars.

not that i am promoting war but i feel the wars in NA-W will be a little more shall we say less 1 sided thus more for-filling

we also have alot of economy based players to the Economic PVP will be a live and well...

for those of you about to die in the food wars to come we solute you!!!

Indeed it will be intense.

6/6/2017 9:22:36 PM #13

I've traveled extensively throughout the Discord-worlds of NA-W and NA-E, and anyone who thinks that East will have conflict on the scale of West is delusional. Without the stifling presence of the Vornair Empire and its allies, the West is more politically diverse and vibrant.

And just because Blackheart roleplays out every crap they take doesn't mean the entire server is 100% roleplay based. In fact, I only see Blackheart roleplaying as a pastime, not as a method of governing. Some in Vornair roleplay more than BH. Kingdoms in NA-W are far from the ones who want 'ordered story' or a 'lore heavy experience'. And as far as NA-W being a safe server, the very idea is laughable. NA-E is the one coalescing into a Elyrian United Nations. NA-W is the one currently preparing for immediate war as soon as we're out of the gate. I don't know what servers you're looking at to assume otherwise.

6/6/2017 9:27:38 PM #14

Posted By mickdude2 at 10:22 PM - Tue Jun 06 2017

I've traveled extensively throughout the Discord-worlds of NA-W and NA-E, and anyone who thinks that East will have conflict on the scale of West is delusional. Without the stifling presence of the Vornair Empire and its allies, the West is more politically diverse and vibrant.

And just because Blackheart roleplays out every crap they take doesn't mean the entire server is 100% roleplay based. In fact, I only see Blackheart roleplaying as a pastime, not as a method of governing. Some in Vornair roleplay more than BH. Kingdoms in NA-W are far from the ones who want 'ordered story' or a 'lore heavy experience'. And as far as NA-W being a safe server, the very idea is laughable. NA-E is the one coalescing into a Elyrian United Nations. NA-W is the one currently preparing for immediate war as soon as we're out of the gate. I don't know what servers you're looking at to assume otherwise.

Indeed, I find NA-W to be much more politically interesting; with 'edge of your seat' drama more likely with a legit diverse range of Kingdoms for many tastes (Ranging from cults, to laid back kingdom).

6/7/2017 12:41:48 AM #15

NA-W is great because the top tier trolls try messing with us. It makes for some great entertainment, plus I get to use my unorthodox methods of dealing with them

I dislike melons reasonably