COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Store Package Price Bug.

Detailed Description

Even though i have the governor package it states i need another 75.00 to get that package. Just a gui bug, depending on how its coded on your end not a big deal. but still something to look at to fix maybe?

Reproduction Steps

So i assume this happens on anyone who bought/upgraded during the sales. Just check the package that you currently have and look at top right spot.

6/6/2017 12:15:22 PM #1

I bet it is because you brought your package on discount and now is counting that you want to sell and buy your package again

6/6/2017 12:18:02 PM #2

Hello Makujo!

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the store.

This issue was addressed on this thread by Caspian.

Like Lemros said, basically the store will charge you full price for your upgrade but you will only receive what you paid for the on sale product.

Hope it helps...

6/7/2017 5:18:03 AM #3

Sorry but neither of you understand what i'm stating, i'm not saying that the price difference to the next tier is higher then would be if i hadn't upgraded during the discount, i am stating the store still states i owe X amount of money for the package i bought, when it should show as 0 instead because i own the package.

p.s. yes this is a small bug but still a bug,

The prices on the higher tiers already adds the amount i didn't pay during the discount for my current package, so the package i currently have should not state 75 dollars in the you need to pay spot, as my screenshots above indicated.

6/7/2017 5:20:16 AM #4

aka so normally for the governor to upgrade to courtier it costs 250 correct? 750 + 250 == 1000. BUTTTT i upgraded during the discount so to upgrade to courtier for me is 325. 675 + 325 == 1000. so in order to upgrade it clearly is already marked as you needing more then normal. so there is LITERALLY no point in putting ON THE PACKAGE THAT IS OWNED that you are x amount of money below what normally would be paid for this package.

6/7/2017 5:25:05 AM #5

This is a visual bug only and has been with us since the dawn of the store. The reason this started is becasue the KS had 19 tiers and the current store only has 12. The other reason is that pricing for many of the remaining tiers is higher today than what it was offered in the KS.

I am a Duke yet looking at the store it wants $1,500 more for the Duke Package, this is only a visual bug.

If you check your account right under your last login time it will list your current package and what you are entitled too.

6/7/2017 5:49:59 AM #6

Yes i know but as you have stated it IS a bug, if only a visual bug, i did state it was a gui bug. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be reported to SBS so they can look into it and see if its as intended or if they should fix it. that is what this forum is for. please guys just......it is either a bug or its not self explanatory and therefore confusing to some people, and that is why i figured i'd inform SBS of this bug, yes i know i don't OWE 75.00 for the governor package because i own the package. but others may actually think they owe still or something. there is no point in stating anything else about this bug other then to confirm you have it on your end as well, anything else is just useless banter on a bug forum that is meant to be used to report BUGS to SBS so they can look into said bugs and fix them or explain why it is the way it is.