COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Hello NA-E

My name is Krang. I head up a small group of PvP focused players born in the fires of Darkfall in the year 2009. As our search for the next great MMO has continued, we have stumbled upon CoE.

In CoE we plan to run a small lawful mercenary outfit which we will run out of a single settlement. The settlement of Shadecliff will be born when our Mayor/Baron layaway is fulfilled (Soon).

Our plan is to be fairly self sufficient, with most of the PvE requirements covered to keep our group sustained.

We look forward to learning more about CoE in the coming months, and are eager to research potential kingdoms for Bloodline guild residents.

BLD

6/8/2017 2:06:37 PM #1

Welcome to the CoE community! I hope you enjoy reading up on the game and in regards to finding a home, I think you might find this Master Kingdom and Duchy List helpful. Good luck!

6/8/2017 2:10:17 PM #2

Welcome to the forums, hopefully we see you on discord where most of COE community hangs out

6/8/2017 2:14:03 PM #3

Posted By Mythos Cardan at 2:10 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Welcome to the forums, hopefully we see you on discord where most of COE community hangs out

I was actually getting ready to head on over there, despite that I should be "working"

BLD

6/8/2017 2:14:57 PM #4

Who would like to give me the quick and dirty TLDR on current NA-E politics? (may be a loaded question)

BLD

6/8/2017 2:45:59 PM #5

Posted By Kat5Khaos at 2:06 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Welcome to the CoE community! I hope you enjoy reading up on the game and in regards to finding a home, I think you might find this Master Kingdom and Duchy List helpful. Good luck!

Thanks, that list is very helpful. Trying to wrap my head around this monster.

BLD

6/8/2017 2:55:30 PM #6

Posted By DrKrang at 09:14 AM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Who would like to give me the quick and dirty TLDR on current NA-E politics? (may be a loaded question)

So far this is how it goes, biggest kingdom on East by player base and land mass (two kingdoms worth) is Vornair, it is extremely well organized with very active in community king, there is friendly rivalry with another kingdom Brodweal, they are slightly smaller but also well organized and led by capable and active king , so you might encounter epeen forum posts where people from both kingdoms measure their epeens, but it is mostly done in somewhat funny way.

Next is Kairos, there are others as well but honestly not active on forums or if they are they are not as highly visible as the top two I mentioned.

6/8/2017 3:21:23 PM #7

Posted By DrKrang at 10:14 AM - Thu Jun 08 2017

I would like to request this too so I can quit my unpaid second job of CoE analysis.

But in all seriousness, welcome! You're picking a great server with the largest and most active player base! Mythos did a good job of giving you the basic landscape. Along with those kingdoms, there are also Riftwood and Fortuna. What always impresses me though are the interesting guilds and industries that dot the kingdoms. I'd definitely recommend giving the Luna Organizations forum a pass through!

Best of luck for you and your guild out there, DrKrang! The mercenary business will be a lucrative one!

6/8/2017 3:23:20 PM #8

Posted By Mythos Cardan at 2:55 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

So far this is how it goes, biggest kingdom on East by player base and land mass (two kingdoms worth) is Vornair, it is extremely well organized with very active in community king, there is friendly rivalry with another kingdom Brodweal, they are slightly smaller but also well organized and led by capable and active king , so you might encounter epeen forum posts where people from both kingdoms measure their epeens, but it is mostly done in somewhat funny way.

Next is Kairos, there are others as well but honestly not active on forums or if they are they are not as highly visible as the top two I mentioned.

Sorry for all of the questions, but I find all of this fascinating. I know my question may be more "combat" based, but that is due to the nature of Bloodline's future role as mercenaries in CoE. We want to help those in need.

Do any kingdoms have any blatant hostilities towards each other at this point?

Who seems to have the stronger military? Kairos, on paper, seems to have some heavy hitters. Vornair has masses of bodies. I have not seen much from the other kingdoms.

To your point, I'm concerned that some kingdoms do not have an active king. If the king is not actively growing the kingdom what does that really say about their future?

Again, thank you for your responses.

BLD

6/8/2017 3:24:53 PM #9

Posted By En at 3:21 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Posted By DrKrang at 10:14 AM - Thu Jun 08 2017

I would like to request this too so I can quit my unpaid second job of CoE analysis.

But in all seriousness, welcome! You're picking a great server with the largest and most active player base! Mythos did a good job of giving you the basic landscape. Along with those kingdoms, there are also Riftwood and Fortuna. What always impresses me though are the interesting guilds and industries that dot the kingdoms. I'd definitely recommend giving the Luna Organizations forum a pass through!

Best of luck for you and your guild out there, DrKrang! The mercenary business will be a lucrative one!

Maybe you should start getting paid to produce a weekly pamphlet for us to read wink

BLD

6/8/2017 3:28:32 PM #10

Kairos is heavily allianced with Vornair. Some refer to them as the empire.

Riftwood is fairly quiet in the community compared to the other NA-E kingdoms. not to say they are less active than Bordweall, Kairos, and Vornair.

they just are not as vocal about it. .

Fortuna is an enigma and has made no noticeable effort to recruit at any level

Bordweall is the underdog, and proud of it.

6/8/2017 3:31:25 PM #11

Hello there!! Be most welcomed to our community, don't mind asking us tons of questions!

6/8/2017 3:38:35 PM #12

Posted By Blankwindow at 3:28 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Kairos is heavily allianced with Vornair. Some refer to them as the empire.

Riftwood is fairly quiet in the community compared to the other NA-E kingdoms. not to say they are less active than Bordweall, Kairos, and Vornair.

they just are not as vocal about it. .

Fortuna is an enigma and has made no noticeable effort to recruit at any level

Bordweall is the underdog, and proud of it.

Interesting, Vornair and Kairos allied? I've had some of my members tell me they have seen some tensions.

Maybe Fortuna will be in need of some well paid mercenaries then!

BLD

6/8/2017 3:40:50 PM #13

Posted By DrKrang at 10:23 AM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Posted By Mythos Cardan at 2:55 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Sorry for all of the questions, but I find all of this fascinating. I know my question may be more "combat" based, but that is due to the nature of Bloodline's future role as mercenaries in CoE. We want to help those in need.

Do any kingdoms have any blatant hostilities towards each other at this point?

Who seems to have the stronger military? Kairos, on paper, seems to have some heavy hitters. Vornair has masses of bodies. I have not seen much from the other kingdoms.

To your point, I'm concerned that some kingdoms do not have an active king. If the king is not actively growing the kingdom what does that really say about their future?

Again, thank you for your responses.

Ah no problem at all ask any questions you can think of, and I will try to answer them best I can.

I can only talk about the kingdom I am in , we have huge pool of pvpers , and please I do not want to come across like waving our epeen or anything like that, this are just facts.

There are several really large pvp guilds that are part of Vornair community and countless medium to smaller outfits.

As merc you will find jobs easy enough, up to you how to proceed in choosing where to place yourself, my advice find a Duke to sponsor you. Pledge to Duchy even though you are merc at least this way you have some backing on political side. Some Dukes won't allow mercenaries, some like me will use them.

6/8/2017 3:41:28 PM #14

Posted By bdpcampos at 3:31 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Hello there!! Be most welcomed to our community, don't mind asking us tons of questions!

Ok, I have a question for you.

Tell me about your choice of kingdom/duchy/county/city.
1) Why did you choose it, was there something instrumental in swaying your choice?
2) Do you feel protected there?
3) Would you ever consider changing your mind?

BLD

6/8/2017 3:42:40 PM #15

Take everything written here with a grain of salt. These are individuals perceptions on the kingdoms. Members of each kingdom would give you varying descriptions.

My advice would be to hop in each kingdoms discord. Get a feel for them all. Talk to leading members of each.

I am a Duke in Kairos and I see Vornair as just another kingdom. Some may feel heavily allied, I can not say for sure.

Welcome to the community.

Imgur