COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Please Caspian, make Kypiq traditionally plant eaters(VEGANS)!

I recently read your post on the Budvir, and i was really fascinated by your creativity! You mentioned that Budvir are big because of their predominantly carnivorous diet, which is great and all because they had to eat meat for survival purposes due to the bad soil.

But since the budvir are so anti plants, make the kypiq (who are their enemies) the plant eaters! It only makes sense especially when the Kypiq believe (by the faedin) in the preservation of the forest. Even in the human world, eating a plant based deit (and yes being a vegan) is the best diet for the environment! The Kypiq tribe should reflect this philosophy and they just gotta be the vegans of elyria and shun all tribes that go against the protection of all living beings plants, animal and/or otherwise! 😈

Please think about it. I cant wait to get my hands on the next tribe installment!!! Vegans represent!😆😆😆

PS I do not mean to offend anyone vegan or otherwise!

Yours Sincerely, Verde the Zealous Kypiq

6/18/2017 5:43:28 AM #61

Cull the Kypiqs and make Kypiq Poppers!

Kypiqs shall feed all the tribes as mann!

"He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious."

6/18/2017 6:23:43 AM #62

OK the do gooders seem to have got their desires, all the skills I was hoping for are with the Janoa so time to hunt Kypiq and take over their forests.

Click Banner To Visit town. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

6/18/2017 7:51:49 AM #63

The Kypiq are vegetarian not vegan.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

6/18/2017 7:18:02 PM #64

Ugh vegetarian is such a stupid idea, only reason people can be vegetarian now is due to the mass amount of farming and supply. All the races should of been omnivore, could of done something different with dietary restrictions -_-.

6/19/2017 2:23:22 AM #65

HA! I KNEW IT! I was right all along i am so happy THANK YOU CASPIAN! ^______^

6/19/2017 3:50:37 PM #66

The kypiq just keep giving us reasons to hate them. I'd tell you to get off your high horse if you were big enough to get on in the first place.

Count of Raberre's Rest

6/19/2017 3:59:55 PM #67

Posted By Ser Long at 4:50 PM - Mon Jun 19 2017

The kypiq just keep giving us reasons to hate them. I'd tell you to get off your high horse if you were big enough to get on in the first place.

lol im guessing you want to be janoa. those savage beasts.

6/19/2017 4:09:18 PM #68

Posted By Dreissea at 10:11 PM - Sat Jun 17 2017

Posted By Verdecus at 01:36 AM - Fri Jun 09 2017

Well it seems like you all didnt get my point. No one is forcing veganism down anyone's throats. I just think Kypiq should be the polar opposite of Brudvir in terms of worldveiw. Like Caspian said, Kypiq are the protectors of the forests, why would protectors of the forests eat animals? It just doesnt make sense to me, especially when Brudvir dont see themselves as the same level as plants/trees. All the Brudvir eat is meat. It is part of their culture. Why cant Kypiq make eating just plants part of their culture. Arent Kypiq supposed to be the squirrels?! 😂😂😂😂

You know, he/she has a point....people tell vegans that it isn't healthy to live off plants alone, but living off meat alone is just as unhealthy (for omnivores).

I'm having a hard time understanding why so many people are against the Kypiq being herbivores when the Brudvir are described as carnivores....just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Oh, and for those of you who keep saying that they can't eat plants either because they hold plants sacred, I believe that it was mentioned in the article that they only eat parts of the plants that will not kill the plant. IE: berries, fruit, nuts rather than roots.

If that's the reasoning then why not dairy products too? Maybe even eggs though that's a grey area depending on whether they see unfertilized eggs as alive.

Also the brudvir eat more than meat, it's just a major part of their diet as they live in alpine forests that have few edible plants and are inhospitable to agriculture... if the kypiq lived in alpine forests they'd starve to death.

6/19/2017 4:20:07 PM #69

vegetarian is much better than vegan. just because of cheese and butter :) those two are nearly on par with meat :)

Friend Code: 30EF47

6/19/2017 5:14:30 PM #70

Posted By Gromschlog at 5:20 PM - Mon Jun 19 2017

vegetarian is much better than vegan. just because of cheese and butter :) those two are nearly on par with meat :)

not really. dairy and eggs are super bad for your health.

6/19/2017 5:36:48 PM #71

Posted By Verdecus at 10:14 AM - Mon Jun 19 2017

Not really true, both are fine in moderation. All this 'x is bad for you' nonsense changes like fads from year to year but nothing really solid shows dairy or eggs are bad.

6/19/2017 5:38:56 PM #72

OMG no lol.

Milk is bad for you sure... Milk protein seems to be connected to ever health problem lol. Cheese isn't as bad as people think. Cheddar for example has great nutritional value, but it's got a lot of calories. Moderation is key with cheese. Oh and the rule of thumb is the softer the cheese, the worse it is for you.

Years ago when cholesterol became a big enemy of doctors, the first reaction was "don't eat high dietary cholesterol foods". But with current science we actually know that's not what causes high blood cholesterol. It's actually sugars, and tran fats. Eggs have super high protein, and omega 3 fatty acids. They are very good for you. Now if you have them cooked in butter, with a side of bacon? That's the stuff that's terrible for your cholesterol.

Merchants Beware of Ashy Sails..

6/19/2017 6:00:57 PM #73

it is a game folks ;-) fun > realism

Cheese, Butter, Eggs and Milk makes more things for those wanting to farm to produce and sell in the economy, more choices = more fun for players.

Plus the game is set in the Middle Ages, they don't even know what cholesterol is ;-) I find this thread very funny. I highly doubt your local in-game doctor will be testing you for high cholesterol LOL

6/19/2017 6:11:23 PM #74

Posted By AshyLarry at 12:38 AM - Tue Jun 20 2017

OMG no lol.

Milk is bad for you sure... Milk protein seems to be connected to ever health problem lol. Cheese isn't as bad as people think. Cheddar for example has great nutritional value, but it's got a lot of calories. Moderation is key with cheese. Oh and the rule of thumb is the softer the cheese, the worse it is for you.

Years ago when cholesterol became a big enemy of doctors, the first reaction was "don't eat high dietary cholesterol foods". But with current science we actually know that's not what causes high blood cholesterol. It's actually sugars, and tran fats. Eggs have super high protein, and omega 3 fatty acids. They are very good for you. Now if you have them cooked in butter, with a side of bacon? That's the stuff that's terrible for your cholesterol.

Auto dislike to anyone that's dishes bacon unless its a nice ceramic dish and crunchy please with the rind still on. Couple of sunny side up eggs with a sprinkle of thai chilli powder instead of salt and a side of toast and vegemite to go with it thanks

Click Banner To Visit town. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

6/19/2017 7:12:41 PM #75

Vegemite is disgusting lol. I don't like grass on my food.

Merchants Beware of Ashy Sails..