COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Breakdown of Kingdoms on Luna

Could someone who is better at this, break down the server for us, like not in my post, because as the OP I would get unfair credit for such a worthy post, but it would be soemthing I'd like to see, or am I not in the right forum section (I know these are new, recently just last week right?)

But it would be neat to see who else is on Luna, or whom our neighbours are, so we can mingle or snark at each others remarks and maybe the extra awareness will allow us to build up rivalry for extra fun game play in the future etc..

If there is already a detailed post about this, shouldn't it be on this section or remade or moved ?

general is hard to find topics for things I wish to know, however there are so many topics I find in general I just lose what i was looking for and am like " ooh shiny, lets go read.."

6/9/2017 5:15:28 AM #1

The most up to date collection of the kind is Emery's spreadsheet, which is a Kingdom and Duchy Master List. It's frequently updated.

Another good route would be to browse the Luna Domains and Luna Organizations forums.

6/9/2017 6:49:57 AM #2

Oh yeah how silly of me, totally forgot there three sections for each server. I kept just going to general in Luna... the forums seem a bit rough to navigate imo.

Thanks for the tips and links !

10/31/2017 11:09:01 AM #3

Posted By Raudell at 01:15 AM - Fri Jun 09 2017

The most up to date collection of the kind is Emery's spreadsheet, which is a Kingdom and Duchy Master List. It's frequently updated.

Another good route would be to browse the Luna Domains and Luna Organizations forums.

is this being kept up to date ?

I ask because our Duchy is looking to use some of this information, etc...