COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-East] County of Heilägswert

County of Heilägswert

][Imgur

About the County

The County of Heilägswert is located in the Duchy of Werïstarc. Heilägswert will be strong militarily, economically, and industrially. Our county is a relaxed and mature region that will be a good fit for those who enjoy roleplay or those with diverse playstyles. The House seat of Heilägswert and capital of the county, Rügenburg has a Holy Roman Empire influence and I am interested in having the culture permeate the county as a whole so that the whole county shares a similar feel within itself.

Who I am looking for

I am looking for aristocrats and citizens who are committed to growing their respective settlements and the county as a whole both economically and militarily. Each settlement is part of the greater whole of the county and the strength of each cities' industry will further the strength of our county. I am looking for guilds, craftsmen, and trade houses to help strengthen the overall industry and economy. If you have a drive to create, invent or run a business we are looking for you. I am also looking for mayors and barons who will be active in the game and who want to build the best settlements they can while working to further improve and strengthen the county.

The goal is to locate Heilägswert in an area that is in the forested foothills and valley of a mountain with a river running through the county. The river will help facilitate both travel and trade between the settlements within the county, duchy and kingdom. The plan is to be as self-sufficient as possible, while promoting trade with our neighbors.

Positions

Given the theme for the county, the current positions in the county are as follows:

• Mayors

• Baron(ess)

• Lord Chancellor - An advisor to the count; also helps to fulfill duties that enhance the efficient running of the county.

• Lord Treasurer - Responsible for the overall finances for the county

• Lord Marshal - The second in command of the county’s military forces. Expected to take command in the event the count is indisposed

• Lord Constable - Responsible for the security of the county between the major settlements

How will the county be governed?

The Regierungsrat

The Regierungsrat is the governing council which is a gathering of all Aristocracy, as well as the religious leader of the cathedral in the capital.

Count Von Rügen will generally accede to the will of the Regierungsrat, but retains the final say, and the right to go against a decision of the Assembly given just cause.

Our County’s Military

Each settlement great and small, will raise military companies for the overall defense of the county; as well as its military campaigns. In this way the county and the settlements within will be able to both project our strength in aid of our allies, and in the defense of the Freehold Duchy of Zylphania.

Our Discord

You can visit our county's Discord page by clicking on the following link: Discord

Our Duchy

Duchy of Werïstarc

][Imgur

6/26/2017 10:45:25 PM #1

Huzzah! I, Riaghailt of Alrenwick Castle wishes you luck on your endeavors.

8/11/2017 9:27:28 PM #2

Thank you, for your kind words; and I wish you the same.

][Imgur

4/10/2018 5:37:15 AM #3

Heilägswert is now the County holding the capital of Rügenburg the capital of the Duchy of Werïstarc.

][Imgur