COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Why i left Arkadia The story! (some dirt coming up)

It was last year that i joined arkadia, i made friends had fun and the best of times. Why did it change? Why did they murder the old arkadia?

The old arkadia was a place of dreams, a few brave men willing to fight for glory. Fighting to earn a crown! Not just buy one in the store, but build up and take it by force. We all loved that and were exited to follow Raziel in his fight for glory. We planned, talked and laughed about it until Raziel pledged. No longer did we have to fight for it, we could build the kingdom from the start. Aggain nothing stood in the way of this dream.

BUT! Dark clouds are gathering and the once happy dream would turn into a nightmare.

For me arkadia lost its shine wenn we started to play this game called Conan Exiles. Me and a few guys grouped up and build our base and had fun. (i wont go to much into detail) But my group and Raziels group got in a fight and well... They lost.. they lost badly.

After that a shitstorm broke out and i bet Raziel didnt have it easy to calm down, but words were said and things were done that i couldnt agree and respect.

It was us vs the french people in arkadia and as far as i was concernd it wasnt handdled in a fair matter. Not long after all that me and Raziel talked and i told him that i didnt like that and if it happens to much i would leave.

But aggain the great people in Arkadia pulled me back and i had fun aggain.

But doubt clouded my mind and i was paying more attention to what was happening outside the borders. There i saw a side of Raziel i couldnt believe, saying words i wont repeat to other people.

I was in shock, this is the king i was following? Do i want to follow this guy knowing what he is saying to outsiders. If that wasnt enough i noticed a change inside arkadia. The great mood was gone and people where being kicked.

The reason always the same, they are spy's for a other kingdom, traitors and so much more. I noticed how Rasism became a thing in the servers and how certain groups could do more then other groups.

You dont need to tell that in the arkadia chat because the moment you do, you end up being attacked by 10/20 brainwashed Arkadian Cultist and your post will be removed so it wont open the eyes of others.

Well bad luck here Darmky and Raziel, but YOU have no power here!

Look at the lies they feed you guys, All the kingdoms hate Arkadia not because of the arkadians but because of the leadership that starts fights all over the place. Open your eyes! I tell you now because if you aint in the group near Raziel, you will be used and dumped.

Open your eyes Arkadians before its to late! i dont say the other kingdoms are perfect... But atleast they wont stab your back like your current king would do.

This is the reason why i left and that why i couldnt post it in the arkadian discord.

Greetings a ex arkadian living in freedom

6/10/2017 10:57:30 AM #1

You good sir are a true hero. Thank you, I came out and told people this over a year ago when The Romarian Empire was in the EU but no one believed me. I sadly couldn't convince people to open their eyes and see the kind of stuff that was being said but one of my people who left to join him for awhile knew after a time what exactly was going on. I wish you the best of luck and if you are ever in need of a new home here in NA-W come speak with us in Aranor. We gladly take any outsider who feels that the other kingdoms with their ego's and their sharp tongues have attacked in the past. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck to you and anyone else who opens their eyes in the future.

Friend code: 2D42A1

6/10/2017 11:00:59 AM #2

Like Arthos feel free to say something about the topic ;) Even if you dont agree. please point me to the wrongs of it ^^

@Arthos i will stay in the eu for now :) but meby i come and say hi at one point, just to know more about how you guys view the game.

6/10/2017 11:03:31 AM #3

Posted By Chintz at 05:00 AM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Like Arthos feel free to say something about the topic ;) Even if you dont agree. please point me to the wrongs of it ^^

@Arthos i will stay in the eu for now :) but meby i come and say hi at one point, just to know more about how you guys view the game.

More the merrier. Sorry you had a bad experience. I left EU because of the ping (I'm in the west coast I mean...it's not really doable for me) but the toxicity of Arkadia and Trygger was disgusting in my experience. Granted a lot of folks didn't like hearing about a count who wanted to unite the world under their banner. They think warmonger, I think peace keeper. Tomatto, tomatto. :P

Friend code: 2D42A1

6/10/2017 11:08:23 AM #4

these threads are great

6/10/2017 11:10:34 AM #5

Any NA Arkadians who want to leave Arkadia and return to NA are free to join Aranor and my county!

I am going to be blunt; this is not much of a surprise from my interactions with Arkadia is in line with yours Chintz!

Could this be the second Pledged Kingdom to fall apart?

6/10/2017 11:13:55 AM #6

Posted By Maulvorn at 04:10 AM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Any NA Arkadians who want to leave Arkadia and return to NA are free to join Aranor and my county!

I am going to be blunt; this is not much of a surprise from my interactions with Arkadia is in line with yours Chintz!

What was the first? Arthos? they werent pledged. If its malandriano they also werent pledged.......

6/10/2017 11:15:16 AM #7

Posted By Chintz at

For me arkadia lost its shine wenn we started to play this game called Conan Exiles. Me and a few guys grouped up and build our base and had fun. (i wont go to much into detail) But my group and Raziels group got in a fight and well... They lost.. they lost badly. >After that a shitstorm broke out and i bet Raziel didnt have it easy to calm down, but words were said and things were done that i couldnt agree and respect. >It was us vs the french people in arkadia and as far as i was concernd it wasnt handdled in a fair matter. Not long after all that me and Raziel talked and i told him that i didnt like that and if it happens to much i would leave.

On the first server, Capsup's server, Raziel don't play with french player and after on the new server the french player are Astro, Ivorax and other but never raziel play with them.

Drama always drama for nothing

6/10/2017 11:16:57 AM #8

Posted By Zariel at 12:13 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 04:10 AM - Sat Jun 10 2017

What was the first? Arthos? they werent pledged. If its malandriano they also werent pledged.......

Hinge's Kingdom, he stepped down his King title.

6/10/2017 11:20:57 AM #9

Posted By Promete at 1:15 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Posted By Chintz at

For me arkadia lost its shine wenn we started to play this game called Conan Exiles. Me and a few guys grouped up and build our base and had fun. (i wont go to much into detail) But my group and Raziels group got in a fight and well... They lost.. they lost badly.

>After that a shitstorm broke out and i bet Raziel didnt have it easy to calm down, but words were said and things were done that i couldnt agree and respect.

>It was us vs the french people in arkadia and as far as i was concernd it wasnt handdled in a fair matter. Not long after all that me and Raziel talked and i told him that i didnt like that and if it happens to much i would leave.

On the first server, Capsup's server, Raziel don't play with french player and after on the new server the french player are Astro, Ivorax and other but never raziel play with them.

Drama always drama for nothing

On the first server Raziel was part of that group, no need to change that. All the people on there know its true :).

But thank you for sharing your tought on the matter

6/10/2017 11:26:33 AM #10

Posted By Chintz at

For me arkadia lost its shine wenn we started to play this game called Conan Exiles. .

lol. sorry to say but CE and CoE is not the same game. CoE isnt even out. your head is just clouded by what you want to see unable to whats reality.

but fear not. its not long before they will open our eye of all the lies every kingdom and player is saying.

What goes up must come down. Make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot. If a plan is stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid.

6/10/2017 11:37:29 AM #11

Posted By Amira at 1:26 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Posted By Chintz at

For me arkadia lost its shine wenn we started to play this game called Conan Exiles. . lol. sorry to say but CE and CoE is not the same game. CoE isnt even out. your head is just clouded by what you want to see unable to whats reality.

but fear not. its not long before they will open our eye of all the lies every kingdom and player is saying.

Thats your point of view my friend :), CE is indeed not the same game... but if you cant even be fair to 2 different groups of people in your own community, then how will you lead a country filled with multiple groups.

6/10/2017 11:43:09 AM #12

Posted By Chintz at 12:37 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Posted By Amira at 1:26 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Posted By Chintz at

For me arkadia lost its shine wenn we started to play this game called Conan Exiles. . lol. sorry to say but CE and CoE is not the same game. CoE isnt even out. your head is just clouded by what you want to see unable to whats reality.

Thats your point of view my friend :), CE is indeed not the same game... but if you cant even be fair to 2 different groups of people in your own community, then how will you lead a country filled with multiple groups.

Indeed it smells of factionalism in there, yes every kingdom will have different factions but the monarch to not enforce equal rules for them all is not a good sign for strong leadership; maybe the king should reconsider his position.

6/10/2017 11:54:13 AM #13

Careful mate, spy/traitor tags incoming.

6/10/2017 12:00:59 PM #14

Posted By Wrrynth at 1:54 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Careful mate, spy/traitor tags incoming.

They can tagg all they want :) i have nothing to feel ashamed off. And i have only spoken the truth and used facts ;) as i see it.

6/10/2017 12:04:25 PM #15

Posted By Maulvorn at 1:43 PM - Sat Jun 10 2017

Indeed it smells of factionalism in there, yes every kingdom will have different factions but the monarch to not enforce equal rules for them all is not a good sign for strong leadership; maybe the king should reconsider his position.

why fight for equal rule when you want to smash the enemy? you always want to have the upper hand.

What goes up must come down. Make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot. If a plan is stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid.