COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Doglords of Elyria

Hello everyone! I am performing an interest check on my new business venture.

Some of you may know me better as Marchioness Cheshire. I have decided to forgo my noble title to instead travel the world with my beautiful partner. We hope to run a dog taming, breeding and training business, training and breeding dogs of various specializations and then selling them to worthy interested parties.

We intend to operate from a caravan and possibly even expand into sea travel at some point. We will train our very own Wardogs to serve as caravan guards which we believe will provide benefits threefold!

1: It will prove how effective our dogs are in combat when they manage to route any and all attackers on our caravan.

2: It will provide us with affordable protection on the road.

3: Our dogs will grow in experience from their travels.

We of course will also train and breed dogs of other specialized purposes as well as provide taming services in the case your lands have a wild dog problem. (This includes similar beasts such as Canis Rabbits.)

Lastly, we may also serve as mercenaries provided we believe in the cause being fought for.

Please tell us your thoughts! We'd love to hear from you all!

6/12/2017 4:41:34 AM #1

I also plan on going into breeding im taking the household approach of having a family run breeding service. If you do need a place to return to, to at least call home, my stronghold could be a suitable place for you. That would also allow us to be business partners. if you would like to here more about my idea message me.

6/12/2017 8:17:50 PM #2

Interesting. Forms dog breeding business, and then writes a guide on deviancy.

UDL

6/13/2017 5:29:24 PM #3

Eu or NA?

6/14/2017 12:25:44 AM #4

I take it you will be going with Brudvir then due to their superior animal training abilities? In any case good luck with this, it is a clever and unique profession/lifestyle.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

6/16/2017 12:17:07 PM #5

This is such an interesting project you're setting up! I hope you end up wandering my way at one point or another. The best of luck with your endeavors!

6/22/2017 3:35:04 PM #6

Won't be going Brudvir. I'm leaning more towards To'resk or Dras. Was hoping for Mydarri though.

This is the NAE Forum so we will be on NAE :P

7/6/2017 11:14:58 PM #7

Is it tribe exclusive? So a Neran can't join?

7/8/2017 2:27:53 PM #8

Posted By Imaj at 7:14 PM - Thu Jul 06 2017

Is it tribe exclusive? So a Neran can't join?

There are no plans to discriminate against any of the tribes.