COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
King of the North?

So the question is rather short. Which Kingdom will situate itself in the North? In other words, which Kingdom shall harbor my Hrothi town?

Brash

6/12/2017 8:06:43 AM #1

Nobody knows till domain selection. Tbh, we don't even know if there'll be Hrothi on our starting continent on Selene either.

House Storm

6/12/2017 9:17:37 AM #2

King under the Mountain sound better... lol.. yes we have to wait for thecLand selection... i am.sure will come out after the 12 Tribes.

6/12/2017 11:15:17 AM #3

Tbh, for any tribe not to be on the starting continent wouldn't make any sense. It would mean a lot of development time has gone into something that doesn't get utilized until months after launch.

Brash

6/12/2017 11:32:56 AM #4

But as for now it seems a ton of stuff in development has gone into something that doesn't get utilized until months/years after launch.

So I wouldnt be surprised.

The traveling To'resk artist.

6/12/2017 11:46:45 AM #5

Posted By Terrantal at 12:15 PM - Mon Jun 12 2017

Tbh, for any tribe not to be on the starting continent wouldn't make any sense. It would mean a lot of development time has gone into something that doesn't get utilized until months after launch.

Just because something isn't on our server doesn't mean it isn't on another. So it makes perfect sense tbh.

Servers won't be carbon copies of each other, they will be vastly different from each other, from the shape of the land to the biomes that exist on the starting continent... and the biomes are what decides the tribes, and so if the biome isn't there, then there is none of that tribe.

It doesn't mean that there won't be any on the server though, you'd just need to find a continent with that biome.

6/13/2017 5:23:16 PM #6

Currently, I listen to the Q & As and even if it is very old and nothing is said about the tribes, it is said that you can start in different biomes to have as wide variance as possible.

So you can have a northern style town, but we don't know more.

From the transscript 11/2/15 Caspian: What will happen is we will open many different biomes, not all of them, so people can create character in those regions, but rather than having families across 3 different town or 3 different villages in a single biomes we’ll limit it to one region in a biome. So that way all the players will show up in the same village before expanding to other villages, so we get the best of both worlds, opportunity for players to live in different regions but when settling in that region they all kinda settle in the same place initially.

The traveling To'resk artist.

6/13/2017 5:56:08 PM #7

Also, what make you think the Hrothi will be in the north? maybe they will be in the central region or even more south.

6/13/2017 6:22:07 PM #8

He's called the Shield King though... I am wondering which kingdom will claim the north too, I want to play Yoru, so its even more unlikely, than Hrothi to be on the server. :C

The truth is born in argument

6/13/2017 6:31:41 PM #9

Posted By Rhaegys at 10:56 AM - Tue Jun 13 2017

Also, what make you think the Hrothi will be in the north? maybe they will be in the central region or even more south.

I suppose the primary factor is the fact the the Hrothi language is officially called "Northerner"

6/14/2017 1:07:48 PM #10

Posted By Terrantal at 12:15 PM - Mon Jun 12 2017

The last Q&A they state that not all tribes will be available until discovered roughly 8/12 will be present!

6/14/2017 1:11:25 PM #11

Posted By Terrantal at

So the question is rather short. Which Kingdom will situate itself in the North? In other words, which Kingdom shall harbor my Hrothi town?

Just thinking it through ... Hrothi live in a biome ... and that biome might not actually be in the North on your continent, or could be in multiple places.

It is perhaps more likely to be in the North, if SBS use poles that are colder, as Earth has. But the Hrothi might also live on the slopes of a grand mountain range that dominates the interior of a continent ... or not. We'll have to wait and see!

Link to my story

7/7/2017 9:06:43 AM #12

Laso in case it's in the southern emisphere you could end well in having colder south

Duke of Lyrhia