COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Confirmed Kingdoms for NA-W

i think it would be nice to know exactly what kingdoms are confirmed for NA-W

last i heard we should have 5 but now i hearing it could be 4 could we get a rep from each kingdom going NA-W to post here to confirm they coming NA West and a link to there Kingdom page for those interested to read.

i will update this post to show all confirmed kingdoms once a rep has posted and what there links are for peoples interest.

I will go first being a member of Ashlands i can confirm our intent to play NA-W bellow is link to the kingdom.

Ashlands

so if we could get a rep from each the other kingdoms so we can know exactly what kingdoms will play NA-W and how many NPC kingdom slots are open for new kings.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

6/13/2017 1:49:49 PM #1

Then watch as one of the NAE kingdoms move over cause NAW server has a biome/tribe they want, that the other server doesn't have. Emery spreadsheet has the most up to date info anyway.

6/28/2017 6:47:18 AM #2

Posted By Gunnlang at 06:49 AM - Tue Jun 13 2017

Then watch as one of the NAE kingdoms move over cause NAW server has a biome/tribe they want, that the other server doesn't have. Emery spreadsheet has the most up to date info anyway.

Was just thinking about this when i realized that nobles pick their server based on purchase order then they get to pick kingdom. Meaning that by the time someone else picks the kingdom/biome they want they will already be committed to that server.
Wonder how flexible SBS will be with last minute server changes?

6/28/2017 7:05:31 AM #3

Posted By Falendor at 4:47 PM - Wed Jun 28 2017

Was just thinking about this when i realized that nobles pick their server based on purchase order then they get to pick kingdom. Meaning that by the time someone else picks the kingdom/biome they want they will already be committed to that server.
Wonder how flexible SBS will be with last minute server changes?

Well my comment doesn't make any sense now that each server will have the same tribes on it, maybe biomes will still be a tad different though.

Do all nobles go through that or only kings? Cause I know they pick the servers based on date. Assuming if you are a count, you should have already seen where the kingdoms/duchies have picked and not going into it blind.

My comment was more, gotta hope you don't get a random king coming in and fucking up the order.

6/28/2017 7:14:33 AM #4

Ya, im actually super curios about what info we will be given for domain selection (I believe its baron/mayor and up).
Map making and exploration are big parts of the game, so they cant just hand us a complete map with all the relevant info. Im almost afraid their going to just give a list of kingdom's/duchy's/county's with info on their features without a visual representation.

6/28/2017 7:37:36 AM #5

We'll definitely be on US-West:

Aranor

6/28/2017 9:39:15 AM #6

There is no definitely, only try :D

Until domain selection drops, anything can happen

6/28/2017 1:56:15 PM #7

Posted By Nagash at 02:39 AM - Wed Jun 28 2017

anything can happen

Kingdom ends up on two servers...

7/7/2017 4:05:29 AM #8

Blackheart Kingdom with Queen Rowena Darkholm was the first to pledge NA - West and this has not changed.

Blackheart

7/10/2017 10:56:28 PM #9

The Kingdom of Tyria is West

Tyria

7/12/2017 5:12:51 AM #10

. (didnt mean to type anything, a sneeze spree hit me)

Ser Aeson Holf - Duke of Cereus, Duke-Consort of Fioralba

"For every nobleman that doesn't believe in min-maxing, there's a future nobleman underneath them that does."

8/23/2017 9:50:56 PM #11

I have been away for quite some time. If im reading these right was there an announcement some tribes/biomes will only be available on certain servers?

8/24/2017 1:55:14 AM #12

The latest decision is that the 8 launch tribes will be the same for all servers.

That way people don't have to suffer dismal ping just to play a certain tribe.

The final 4 tribes are out there we have to either develop the tech to go and find them or wait until they find us...

Friend Code: B8ADDD

10/10/2017 9:53:37 AM #13

Riftwood confirmed ^.^ Kingdom of Riftwood House Einar

10/10/2017 3:50:56 PM #14

All kingdoms and their servers are confirmed https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/21968/the-official-launch-kingdoms-of-elyria