COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Playstyle priority

I expect over the coming misc amount of time of tribe reveals as well as land selection there will be a lot of movement in the political landscape (not only in APAC). Personally i never expected tribes really to effect my playstyle but i can see now how it may effect the playstyle of others which potentially will effect my playstyle.

I am sure there is a few people that care about their chosen playstyle as highest priority, some will care about their friendships and majority will probably just choose on a min-max basis.

With the expectations built around the kingdoms as they are now it likely will cause social damage as things move.

For me i dont believe i will base relationships on physical location where people before a line are friends and beyond it are enemies.

It could be useful to be transparent in your motivations to help others (friends, nobles, traders) to make a decision on where to situate.

For me i am going to play where ever i can access the most religious diversity and hopefully greater access to multiple playstyles. I don't expect people to say their wants to prevent others having doubts. Which i can understand though in long term i think changing as the world changes is the best option. You don't want to be the last person on dial-up

6/29/2017 2:19:57 AM #1

Biome really has no impact on my decision at all. Other factors however, do ;)

alt

8/3/2017 4:03:03 PM #2

A race that are good miners and blacksmiths and leather working and melding parts of bones/rare bones with metal weapons/armour with a great art in weapon smithing and Armour smithing.

Got to learn the properties of the metals, minerals/gems,hide,bones. Then be friends with a mage after a few lifetimes who can infuse there magic into those items.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

8/3/2017 5:33:27 PM #3

The only factor that could effect my choice is if a biome has a faster mount than any other. I plan on making a forensic school and it is likely that we will need mounts for investigating from the wake of a criminal who is likely already on the run. Got to make up for that time somewhere. I am sure I could purchase them, but I expect they will be stolen quite often, also they would be sought after by criminals. Horse theft seems like a good starting point for investigation.

8/3/2017 5:43:39 PM #4

honestly when it comes to playstyle I think it should just be up to a player, I mean think about real life. In real life there are certain areas that tend to have certain relationships with other areas etc... also there are groups of people that are known for having talent in certain things, however all that means nothing on a individualistic point of view, no one can force you to think any sort of way. Everything you choose to do is up to you, and that's how it should be in the game too.