COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Infernal is Recruiting

Hello. My name is Cakewalk and I am the leader of Infernal Gamers. If you take a few moments to read the rest of this post, you may find that we’re the group you’ve been looking for.

Before I tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do, let me answer the Elyria specific questions that are sure to matter to anyone reading this.

We will be running two Counties. Both are located in the Duchy of Drescuri, in the Kingdom of Riftwood.

Our primary focus will be on trade and the various trade supporting endeavors. In fact, through extended conversation with the Duke of Drescuri we have been granted the privilege of serving as the trading organization for the Duchy. That said, we will be participating in all aspects of this game, and we welcome all, without regard to the professions or playstyles you plan to pursue.

Now… a little bit about us.

We’re a clan. We’re a group of people who enjoy gaming and each other’s company. Our primary purpose in every game we enter is to meet new people, recruit them, and retain them as valued members of our community. As our clan ventures into new games those people become the pillars upon which we build our in game guilds. We’re looking for people not characters.

In Elyria terms, we don’t care if you’re a King or a pauper. We’re not concerned with how much land you have, or how much money you have. We don’t care if you are an amazing pvp’er, or someone who likes to farm potatoes all day. We only care that you are willing to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner, contribute to the group, and further our agenda.

We don’t do solo superstars. We don’t do griefing, poor sportsmanship, or classless behavior. In fact, we care so much about our reputation that we have a written code of conduct that we ask all new members to read (http://infernalgamers.com/forum/threads/code-of-conduct.1/).

We are fathers and sons, husbands and wives, mothers and daughters. We are college students and retirees. We are programmers, factory workers, retired police, special forces, the list goes on. We are a whole lot of individuals, from all walks of life, and several different countries, all united around a common goal.

If you want to join a group with established leadership, passionate players, and a history of doing exactly what we say we’re going to do, this may be the place for you.

If you want to be part of something that has been around for the last 13 years, and will be around for many more to come, this may be the place for you.

If you’d like to talk with someone about joining IG, or would simply like to get more information, please reply here, PM me directly, or join us in Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mMyyKhT

Use the @admin or @Cakewalk tag and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. (Most of us have jobs, so it may be a few hours, but we will get back to you)

Count of Infernal-Duchy of Drescuri-Kingdom of Riftwood

Leader of Infernal Gamers (www.infernalgamers.com)

Friend Code- 9CF4E2