COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
EP kits

Just wondering about the limitation of kits per account.

Caspian wrote:

These kits are limited to one per type, per account, and are capped by having the relevant titles or tiers.

Does that mean that you can only pick up one crafting kit say a tailor kit.

Or can we pick up one of each type of crafting kits so one blacksmith, one tailor, one architect, etc.

So those planning on opening schools would they need to organize a different person for each crating kit or have multiple accounts up to Bloodline in order to pick them all up.

Also do we know how many profession skill kits there are?

6/19/2017 9:23:42 PM #1

The crafting Kit will have different varieties. 1 kit means 1 variety.

6/19/2017 9:28:35 PM #2

Posted By SoulSpark at 5:23 PM - Mon Jun 19 2017

He's asking if a player can only pick one kit or multiple kits. I'm pretty sure you can pick multiple kits as long as you have the EP for it...

Search for EP on search bar. I'm not much of help soz xD.

6/19/2017 11:15:25 PM #3

Profession Kit is one type of kit, so yes you will only be able to pick one of them. Caspian explained it with the religion kits - there are five religions but a Duke or King will be able to pick a kit for only one religion.

The kits will provide a 20% discount compared to items bought a la carte, however everything available in the kits should be available a la carte. You could choose to either work with other players to each buy one of the kits for professions you want available in your settlement or spend more EP to buy whatever would be available in those kits a la carte.

There is a list of professions that have been mentioned in forum posts by the devs on the Crafting page of the wiki. It's a pretty long list.

Shieldwall Strong!

6/19/2017 11:31:44 PM #4

Thank you for the info, I'll check out the list.

6/19/2017 11:57:07 PM #5

Posted By ElijahInDaFrey at 10:28 PM - Mon Jun 19 2017

Posted By SoulSpark at 5:23 PM - Mon Jun 19 2017

He's asking if a player can only pick one kit or multiple kits. I'm pretty sure you can pick multiple kits as long as you have the EP for it...

Search for EP on search bar. I'm not much of help soz xD.

You can buy different kinds of kits but each type of kit has different varieties to choose from. So if you buy a storefront kit for example you can only buy one of that kind and as you can only buy on those kind you can only choose from one variety within that Kit.