COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Suggest additional tribal/regional traits

The info of many interesting tribes have now been released and we are getting a continuously better picture of the many tribes, regardless of how interesting and well thought out these tribes are I would like to share ideas of additional tribal and regional traits and also hear what others would like to suggest.

Hrothi tribe/regional trait: Chemoautotrophic probiotic bacteria: There is a large biodiversity of bacteria deep within mountains, since Hrothi have spent many generations within them there is a chance that some may have encountered chemoautotrophic probiotic bacteria, such a symbiotic relation may give some form of diet like boost or even enable the host in a dire situation of food shortage to metabolise minerals to a limited extent to avoid dying.

Hrothi tribe trait: increased resistance to mineral and metallic poisons: being a tribe living within mountains they will have ingested and breathed in minerals and metallic residues for generations, it would thus not be unimaginable that they may have developed a higher resistance to these minerals and metals.

6/20/2017 2:03:36 PM #1

Really nice suggestions - it's unlikely that these ideas will be adopted at this point, but they show a great imagination. :)

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

6/20/2017 2:41:31 PM #2

Chemo auto what??

Congratulations. You win THE BIGGEST NERD challenge.

:D :D :D

6/20/2017 4:48:49 PM #3

I see a wise, and clever mind.. Have you chosen a tribe yet? As I'm sure you are no doubt aware, us Kypiq value wit and intellect, and would certainly welcome your.... in depth thinking (or, nerdiness, rather) with open arms. :D

kypiq