COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
About the Store Prices

Hello Everyone!

First of all thank you Soulbound Team. It's been a while, that I was hyped about a game, and i'm glad that it happend. Also I love your ways to keep contact with the community, keep your good work up!

In order to support you, I will soon be a Elyrian.

I wanted to aks you, if you ever thought about adding some "low price" Items into the shop? People will do small payments ( 5-10$) more likely then going into 70 $ und upwards directly. Facebook-Games, League of Legends Payments in the last years show that trend clearly.

So basically after the order of the Elyrian paket, it would be nice, to check in here sometimes and leave 5 Bugs oder 10 to continue my support. But I dont even se a donation button or anything?

I would suggest you to add something into the shop with costs of 5 to 10 Dollar. Iam sure some people will do this "micropayment" from time to time more likely then donate 100$ at once.

As a reward would be Influence Points, or nothing at all, enough I guess.

Again thank you a lot and have a fun and productive week!

Best Regards

6/21/2017 6:09:49 AM #1

I'd love an option to buy store credit and have that attached to your account. I'd love to drop $10 or more on credit from leftover cash. I know I've recommended it before.

If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my friend code: 926EE6

6/21/2017 6:46:11 AM #2

There is a $10 EP option.

You can also buy guild/villager tokens for $10... Though i don't really know what they are for.

6/21/2017 6:51:18 AM #3

Oh man, im terribly sorry, i did not identify, the "Merchandise Store" as a TAP rather I tought it is part of the Headline....

6/21/2017 7:23:10 AM #4

Yeah I did at first too.

I'm not quite ready to buy in yet though. The team seems open and honest about development, and the whole concept has me insanely hyped! But I'm waiting to see a bit more of the games environment/design/lore and maybe the first version of updated combat before I throw down my wallet... Been burned too many times.

I've got a nice lil hope/hype chest I've been throwing $ into over the last couple months though. So when I do buy in it will prob be for quite a bit.

6/21/2017 7:36:38 AM #5

Posted By Jackoffails at 11:46 PM - Tue Jun 20 2017

There is a $10 EP option.

You can also buy guild/villager tokens for $10... Though i don't really know what they are for.

Information on the tokens was released in the third week of last month's Kickstarterversary sale.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878