COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Vornair Social Media

In an effort to promote Chronicles of Elyria to the broader MMO world, the Kingdom of Vornair, through it's Vornair Marketing Institute arm, has engaged on several popular social media platforms. Our focus is to provide CoE-centric news, information and commentary as opposed to solely promoting the Kingdom of Vornair (although we may in part).

Feel free to join us in increasing awareness of Chronicles of Elyria, an endeavor which stands to benefit the community as a whole. We are fully willing to cross promote any CoE oriented social media presence, from any server, kingdom, etc.

Facebook

Twitter @Vornair

Instagram: kingdomofvornair (Focused on original artwork and pics)

6/21/2017 2:56:49 PM #1

great idea spread the word

6/21/2017 2:57:23 PM #2

I am Bernie Sanders, and I approve this message.

6/21/2017 2:59:13 PM #3

Its like Bordweall Chronicler, but useful.

6/21/2017 3:01:41 PM #4

Posted By Bombastus at 08:59 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Its like Bordweall Chronicler, but useful.

What about tabloid dramallamas? ;-)

Loving the useful and externally facing benefits that our VMI team has brought to the community so far. It can only go further and reach more people. Spreading the gospel of CoE far and wide. :-)

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

6/21/2017 3:39:39 PM #5

Very cool effort!

DPBoD2.jpg

6/21/2017 3:53:36 PM #6

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 10:01 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Loving the useful and externally facing benefits that our VMI team has brought to the community so far. It can only go further and reach more people. Spreading the gospel of CoE far and wide. :-)

Thanks for the support, Your Beardliness. Looking forward to great things from the VMI and the CoE community as a whole.

6/21/2017 5:55:55 PM #7

I'm really excited about VMI, and the cool content we're going to be putting out. There are so many talented people in the community, I can't wait to highlight their work, stories, and achievements - and draw new folks to the game at the same time.

I hope you'll join us in our social media channels.

6/21/2017 5:59:56 PM #8

Why does it have to be called Vornair Social Media why not have a cross kingdom, cross server group; because it screams "Propaganda channel".

If I made a "Maulvorn Social Media" push it would be called out straight away, call it what it is please and not be disingenuous.

6/21/2017 6:13:20 PM #9

Posted By Maulvorn at 6:59 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Why does it have to be called Vornair Social Media why not have a cross kingdom, cross server group; because it screams "Propaganda channel".

If I made a "Maulvorn Social Media" push it would be called out straight away, call it what it is please and not be disingenuous.

I agree with this statement.

6/21/2017 6:15:23 PM #10

Posted By SoulSpark at 2:13 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 6:59 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

I agree with this statement.

As do I. This is set up as some altruistic platform, but really its just Vornair propaganda trying to masquerade as a legitimate CoE outlet.

6/21/2017 6:17:55 PM #11

Posted By Maulvorn at 12:59 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Have any of you checked the content yet? If so, you'll see it is wholly impartial. If not, do so and get back to me with a more informed opinion.

P.S. With the exception of the Instagram platform, which is dedicated to Vorn art and pics, although we'd be happy to represent the same from other communities.

6/21/2017 6:21:56 PM #12

Posted By Ollobik at 7:17 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Have any of you checked the content yet? If so, you'll see it is wholly impartial. If not, do so and get back to me with a more informed opinion.

The name itself and who (or lack of who) is backing it, I do not see a cross server consensus here, the community is not Vornair and that just shows to newcomers that Vornair are the main show when they are not.

Make new profiles, bring people from each other kingdoms of CoE including none NA ones and make one that isn't partisan then I would back it; otherwise I will call it what it is. Propaganda channel.

6/21/2017 6:24:56 PM #13

Posted By Maulvorn at 1:21 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

The name itself and who (or lack of who) is backing it, I do not see a cross server consensus here, the community is not Vornair and that just shows to newcomers that Vornair are the main show when they are not.

Make new profiles, bring people from each other kingdoms of CoE including none NA ones and make one that isn't partisan then I would back it; otherwise I will call it what it is. Propaganda channel.

You're more than welcome to create your own presence and we will be happy to cross promote.

6/21/2017 6:28:35 PM #14

I like the content that the Vornair social presence is putting out on Twitter. There is no bias, just promotion of all things Elyria related. The more social presence CoE gets, the better. I certainly think it deserves it.

To note - I'm a citizen of Bordweall.

6/21/2017 6:28:39 PM #15

Posted By Ollobik at 7:24 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 1:21 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

You're more than welcome to create your own presence and we will be happy to cross promote.

I just made a discovery that means this "Social media push" is even more partisan then it is.

Ladies and Gentlemen here is the Vornair Patreon page

Click here - To me this is very bad, not that I mind community patreons but the bad part is trying to tag this "CoE drive" with the Vornair name and with this discovery means there is another potential motive for this; as this could unintentionally (or intentionally) be pushing this patreon onto newcomers.