COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Discovering New Tribes

I know this question was touched upon in the last Q&A and if this a repeat question I am sorry. My question is when a new tribe is discovered when expanding to a new continent will the person or persons who discovered said tribe be exclusive to being able to play as that tribe or will the option go server wide for all players to have the opportunity to spawn into the newly discovered tribe?

6/21/2017 4:04:12 PM #1

New tribes will be available server-wide once they are discovered.

Shieldwall Strong!

6/21/2017 4:29:50 PM #2

Ok thats what I was thinking but wanted to make sure, would be an interesting concept for only players who have ventured into the unknown to mass a new kningdom under new tribes while people who remain are unaware of whats going on.

6/21/2017 5:47:09 PM #3

I have not quotes to pass along, however my take is that adventurers travel to distant lands and find new areas and even find new undiscovered tribes. These tribes then become available to be played, however, my take is that they must be played on that continent. I mean just because a tribe is discovered on a second continent doesn't mean I can play them on mine (unless I relocate). I may be wrong but that is just my take on the situation as it stands.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

6/21/2017 5:51:59 PM #4

I think that's pretty much right Sullen. Once its unlocked you won't be able to immediately make a Mydarri, for example, anywhere in the world. It will be region locked until an enclave can be established in another land or something like that. That was my impression from the Q&A anyways.

6/21/2017 5:54:57 PM #5

Details like this are still very much TBD (to be determined).

I have a feeling that the devs are going to incorporate the 4 post-launch tribes into the overarching game story-line. Hence, maybe WE won't go find THEM, maybe they will show up and make contact with us. Or perhaps they'll be enemies, and we have to establish good relations with them first. Or maybe we'll have to do some sort of intro quest for them before we can start a new character as one.

Everything about this new development is just speculative right now, and subject to change. I'm confident it will be fun no matter what they chose to do.