This is probably going to be a very unpopular comment but will the NPC's be able to well.... end themselves. Now before people start posting hundreds of stories about past events in their lives and how this might trigger them and what not. I am just asking out of curiosity, you have included many real life things in here and i'm just wondering if you are going to include a emotional stability status that could lead to different emotional outbursts (angelic like kindness, goodwilled towards others, kindhearted, normal, angry, violent, sad, seclusion, self loathing, suicidal) suicide being an extreme case of that. So is it possible to just destroy an NPCs emotional status to such a degree ( Multiple family deaths, home burning down, lover's dying, old age, neglect, endless poverty or multiple inflictions) that one day you could be walking down the street and Mr.Monopoly just jumps from a 6 story building leading to his inevitable death in a quick meeting with the ground. Or is that to realistic/hard of a status to implement. I think it would bring a sense of realism to the game since if the players are little shits to the NPCs they could be running into something along the lines of a population crisis / ending the existence of NPC's. Sorry if i offended anyone.