COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
DRAS

So who is gonna be Dras? I have 3 counties and am going dras. I would really like to know who else is going dras. That means King, Dukes, Counts and everyone else. Lets make Dras the best tribe as they should be hehe

6/25/2017 12:51:37 AM #1

No one knows yet where any tribes will be regarding the kingdoms as that won't happen until after land selection. I can't speak for the other kingdoms, but I know that there's been some in Blackheart who's been very excited for the Dras aswell. I certainly think they seem great.

6/25/2017 12:57:13 AM #2

I guess what I'm really asking for is others like me who where waiting for selection to see what tribes were gonna be available. Now that we know what tribes will be on all servers thats who I'm looking for. I'm just a count but by IP I should be able to select my county soon enough to get swamps those are the people I'm looking for.

6/25/2017 12:58:33 AM #3

I'm also looking for people who will chose dras and will be willing to take travel time to come to my county or another that they like.

6/25/2017 3:05:14 PM #4

sorry i am locked to what my king chooses but i 2nd the dras as a very good race... if i was not more drawn to the first 3 races announced i would say dras is a nice backup race. much better then the others announced sofar... plus i feel for how they were treated by the jenoa...

poison immunity and ability to digest pretty much any thing is very appealing. the looks not so much but ha u live in a swamp what do u expect a Latin princess?

but yes if it was not for my plan as a farming town dras would be right up there.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/1/2017 6:25:57 AM #5

I've just read about Dras, and it looks interesting too me. I intend to be a plain old commoner at first, because as a player I'm too old and cynical to want to get involved in politics and administration. The Dras tribe seems different enough to me from the standard fantasy game (cough D&D ahem) conventions to appeal to my nonconformist streak.

One of the things that I've heard worries me, and that is the possible choice of mounts for Dras characters. Giant snails, crocodilians, and snakes don't cut it, because they are not really good for land travel at all, and swamps are not guaranteed to have contiguous water routes. I think something like a giant capybara, scaled up, or a tropical adaptation of an otter bear, or a tropically-adapted herd-socializing ungulate (moose? water-buffalo?) would be preferable.

7/2/2017 3:49:22 AM #6

Nothing plain about being a commoner. I mean who is gonna do all the real work if not the commoners.

As far as mounts are concerned I am not very worried. I mean we could end up with no mounts and I wouldn't be very upset.

I wanted to be Dras as soon as I found out name for swamp biome tribe. I just wanted to be a swamp person. I must admit that the traits they do have did make it even more appealing though lol

7/4/2017 3:06:52 AM #7

hehehe yes the mounts are somthing they gonna work on yet.

the ideas they threw out were very random and i dout u would see any finalized into the mounts.

sozu had clearly said he would have to find a reason for that creature to be there before it could be made.

so me thinks that the creatures in a swamp Biome have not been finliazed yet.. so maybe once they make a few swampy creatures we should be able to see options for mounts.

seems most the temprate zones been worked on more then odd zones.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/4/2017 4:31:18 AM #8

I'm a count thats is really hoping for Dras, but my primary goal is just to be the best at whatever I get. I haven't made a recruitment post for that reason. A large portion of my goals will be heavily influenced by what tribe I get. I can go around claiming I'm going to be something I'm not or do something I'm incapable of doing.

I even designed my first Relic option around Dras. At this point I pretty much have a relic design ready and waiting for every tribe though, just incase I don't get what Im hoping.

I've been wanting swamp even before tribes were announce. I made Shrek jokes and everything. Back when we only had IRC.