COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Any RP settlements within Selene?

Just curious to know if there are any Kingdoms, smaller settlements or just groups more into roleplaying than others here on the EU server?

I could read through (and already have to some degree) the different Kingdom posts but they do not exactly give the whole picture of what can be found within. RP friendly or encouraging does not say much about if there is any solid plans for it.

So... Those who have more than just solo roleplaying plans - can you tell something about them?

-Are you aiming for a specific tribe or location?

-Going for the whole "mix match all is welcome" or a more strict keep the bloodlines pure approach?

-Is it going to be military, bandit, family or perhaps crafting oriented?

Feel free to post any information at all that may interest like minded!

Personally I will not be limiting myself to any specific kingdom or group this early as I have not even made up my mind on what tribe to join. Still useful to know what sort of possibilities may lie nearby once I settle in.

6/27/2017 11:40:56 AM #1

With the news of the only eight tribes being confirmed I have decided to create a Hrothi settlement where I plan on roleplaying. Hopefully the settlement can focus towards crafting and the production of goods.

6/27/2017 11:43:40 AM #2

Greetings Fenrer, I run a heavy roleplay settlement on Selene and place high value on providing meaningful and quality RP. If you're interested I would refer you to my signature :P

6/27/2017 12:16:27 PM #3

Cheers, keep them coming.

Will have a look, guessing its Neran based - only tribe I know I wont be playing - but still good to know about.

6/27/2017 12:32:39 PM #4

Posted By Fenrer at 2:16 PM - Tue Jun 27 2017

Cheers, keep them coming.

Will have a look, guessing its Neran based - only tribe I know I wont be playing - but still good to know about.

It's not Neran based. However, as it'll depend on the biome choice of our larger community I also can't say that it won't be Neran, so maybe wait until domain selection if tribe and biome play an important part for you. Be that how it may, we'll be around ;)

7/5/2017 7:26:42 PM #5

I'm leaning towards Hrothi as it would fit in with my plans for Farwatch and The Wardens. But nothing is set in stone for me yet.

I'm still toying with the idea of going full RP in game, it has a lot of appeal. Or I'll go the light route and just add RP elements to things like player made gathering contracts etc and wherever else I can shoehorn it in.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

7/6/2017 5:06:43 AM #6

Feel free to drop by the barony of Dore in Tryggr. A place where members from all over the EU community reside and engage in a fun RP!

https://discord.gg/vpPxS4

7/7/2017 4:19:35 PM #7

The Duchy of Skywind will be harboring RP communities. We already have one town that is really RP friendly and I intend to facilitate/organize RP in my own capital.

Drop by our discord if you are interested: https://discord.gg/BVpP8Ec

7/7/2017 4:25:45 PM #8

Yes me my City of Rome love rp and i posted a nice rp tale that in the Rp Forum .

7/15/2017 7:31:13 AM #9

Was really hoping for more tribe or style driven replys but guess I have to wait untill after domain selection to get anything specific out of a big chunk of you.

Looking mostly at Dras myself but have only some solo plans surrounding the handling of the dead so far.

7/15/2017 10:15:12 AM #10

Posted By Fenrer at 7/15/2017 7:31:13 AM

Was really hoping for more tribe or style driven replys but guess I have to wait untill after domain selection to get anything specific out of a big chunk of you.

Looking mostly at Dras myself but have only some solo plans surrounding the handling of the dead so far.

It's hard for people to commit to a certain tribe right now, mostly because it's all up in the air until domain selection. It's hard to tell who will end up having the Dras Kingdom on Selene, but I'm sure once a community settles there you will see other settlements embrace the tribe and its culture. I, myself, could adjust my settlement concept to most proto-Neran tribes, except Kypiq. In any case, the changes I would make post-domain selection would only be aesthetics to fit the chosen tribe. So I guess we're all just holding our breath until then :P

7/15/2017 3:55:49 PM #11

Posted By TheEvilBassist at 11:15 AM - Sat Jul 15 2017

Posted By Fenrer at 7/15/2017 7:31:13 AM

It's hard for people to commit to a certain tribe right now, mostly because it's all up in the air until domain selection. It's hard to tell who will end up having the Dras Kingdom on Selene, but I'm sure once a community settles there you will see other settlements embrace the tribe and its culture. I, myself, could adjust my settlement concept to most proto-Neran tribes, except Kypiq. In any case, the changes I would make post-domain selection would only be aesthetics to fit the chosen tribe. So I guess we're all just holding our breath until then :P

Very wise words- onbviusly from a scotman - God bless Scotland . ( <--- 1/4 Scottish rest is Italian )

7/18/2017 6:00:28 PM #12

Tarsis county is filled with roleplayers, I myself as one of them.

7/27/2017 1:16:19 AM #13

A few.