COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Hi, I'm new - where can i find Alpha schedule?

Hello people!

After being told about this amazing thing by my friend, i decided to support the game's development, and got myself a mayor pack from the store.

The mayor pack mentioned that I would get access to one of the alpha stages - however i cant seem to find ANY info in regards to planned alpha schedule anywhere on website.

Is there info yet about when alpha 1/2 are planned to happen? Im not trying to hurry anyone, just trying to figure it out :)

Cheers!

6/28/2017 6:48:42 PM #1

There is no official word on when Alphas will begin. There is a schedule of what order things are going to happen in, and it's recorded here

But there are no dates or timelines associated with this. We are currently in-progress on "Website v3.0"

Knowing what I can do isn’t the same thing as knowing what I can’t do.

6/28/2017 6:54:36 PM #2

Here is a useful schedule of the order of releases. Alpha 1/2 is a bit away, but there is the offline single player demo, and both Kingdoms of Elyria and ElyriaMUD to look forwards to.

We should be getting a large development update this month/early next month, possibly tomorrow when they do their usual updates.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

6/28/2017 7:08:14 PM #3

Allright, just the answer i was looking for. Thanks guys!

6/28/2017 9:26:53 PM #4

Yup! We will be getting more concrete, updated info in the near future, probably sometime next month. That's when the bi-yearly "State of Elyria" update will be released, and it should contain a more specific roadmap for exactly when to expect the next steps in the path towards Alpha 1.

7/1/2017 5:39:21 PM #5

My daughter and I just found out about this amazing game also and we both got the Proprietor packs. We are so excited about the sandbox aspects of Elyria. We were on SWG over 5 years and had a store there and enjoy crafting immensely. Hope to become contributing members of this community and thanks for the forums with so much information!

7/18/2017 5:23:31 PM #6

I'm planning to buy the 1000 bucks tier but i dont know when this game will start alpha testing. Im so excited.

7/18/2017 6:29:48 PM #7

Posted By Jughead at 10:23 AM - Tue Jul 18 2017

I'm planning to buy the 1000 bucks tier but i dont know when this game will start alpha testing. Im so excited.

Likely next year some time for official alphas, the MUD is kind of an alpha though as it is basically the game just simplified interface.

The courtier package is a good one if you want to be a builder and have some towns under you. I wouldn't wait too long on it though since you'll want to be in domain selection to make sure you get a good spot, also not a bad time to figure out which server and which kingdom(s) you are interested in, and which you would rather avoid.

7/18/2017 7:47:43 PM #8

Posted By lizziandme at 12:39 PM - Sat Jul 01 2017

My daughter and I just found out about this amazing game also and we both got the Proprietor packs. We are so excited about the sandbox aspects of Elyria. We were on SWG over 5 years and had a store there and enjoy crafting immensely. Hope to become contributing members of this community and thanks for the forums with so much information!

I loved the crafting and my NPC vendor in SWG. Welcome to CoE!

7/19/2017 4:01:24 AM #9

Posted By Dekul at 2:29 PM - Tue Jul 18 2017

Posted By Jughead at 10:23 AM - Tue Jul 18 2017

Likely next year some time for official alphas, the MUD is kind of an alpha though as it is basically the game just simplified interface.

The courtier package is a good one if you want to be a builder and have some towns under you. I wouldn't wait too long on it though since you'll want to be in domain selection to make sure you get a good spot, also not a bad time to figure out which server and which kingdom(s) you are interested in, and which you would rather avoid.

Hoping they have time for an Alpha-1 sometime next year...with 2017 quickly passing by who knows?

Count Pledge

7/19/2017 9:44:56 PM #10

I just want to welcome all these new people to the community I am looking forward to seeing you on the forums and in game if you are going to be on NA East.