COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Paypal not accepting payments due to possible fraud

Paypal not accepting payments due to possible fraud any help would be appreciated. XSolla told me to go to Paypal to resolve the issue. This is a payment outside of the USA if anyone else is having issues with Paypal making a payment please let me (us) know and if so what other way can we make a payment? Do I have to call my bank and let them do a one time out of country payment? I really hate this having to deal with decent looking games then you find out all the money for them goes out of country.

The Time To Travel Is Now

Friend Code: 650C5C

6/29/2017 9:08:16 PM #1

As a side note since I am having an issue with this as I wanted to do a layaway payment before it expires.

6/29/2017 9:13:15 PM #2

For issues like this, things will have to be worked out between PayPal, your bank, and/or Xsolla. Anything regarding payments is currently handled explicitly by Xsolla. My advice would be to call one of them and try to figure out what's causing the issues.

6/29/2017 9:20:11 PM #3

I am thinking that when people try multiple times because a payment doesnt work and they dont know why, like I did, the bank opens a fraud case (!) which protects the user but I dont know why Paypal is not paying as I never had problems with them for out of country payments. I am using my credit card and I called my bank to try again.

6/29/2017 9:31:46 PM #4

Hello,

After having contacted my bank to do a one time overseas transaction on my card everything seemed to go smoothly.

Thank you.

Not sure about Paypal though so maybe you all could look into it as I would like to finish my payments thru them as it is alot easier.

6/29/2017 9:39:55 PM #5

A lot of banking services seem to have issues with Xsolla; when I attempted to make my first payment, I couldn't get through, and after numerous attempts, I had my PayPal account blocked. Likewise with my chequing accounts. Both my banks and PayPal told me their systems were flagging Xsolla, so it's mostly a matter of security.

Regrettably, it is a commonly used payment service, especially for games, and for now, the one Chronicles of Elyria is using. So, until Xsolla works out their issues or SbS starts using a different payment service, there isn't much that can be done.

6/29/2017 10:30:05 PM #6

PayPal is the most dependable payment system on XSolla