COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
NA-E Wards Of The State Guild

Greetings,

I will be a Baron but as of yet am not allied or pledged, and members of this guild, which may be even taken over at some later point depending on game/server and character placement circumstances.

Members must align to be a Ward in-game. There was another mention of a guild to start this idea; well I have a website to start things off; the website and guild location may change and ownership and relative duties may change and members may even split off.

I have a certain reasoning and idea that I want to discuss with members once the basic roles are filled; it is even possible to recruit a possible King here but the most I can hope for is a Count.

I will be writing the details of the Guild Charter; the banner an such have yet to be designed.

Members must not be aligned formerly or members of other guilds yet but actively seeking. As such for example I have many sites to which I monitor and participate in on Discord, as that seems to be the primary chat areas.

Members joining the basic membership MUST have the same name on the forums here and must message me here as well for membership confirmation.

This is only an idea for my particular style of gameplay; roleplay is okay and encouraged but not in the heat of battle; explorers, scouts, gatherer types are encouraged to apply. We need some military support as well. Further information to members only.

The Wards Of The State will be the Founders; family members are possible but the details have yet to be worked out.

The site is located at:

http://custodes-draconis.gamerlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11606604&gid=552236

and only for about 7 days and then I will be moving it as it is an interim site. I will attempt to have a discord location as well.

There will be a news and BLOG setup off of the site.

I am having a better understanding of the game as well as server mechanics, and that discussion will only be on the upgraded member site if we grow.

Lord Hawkins

PS: Note I will be doing up a story ... as it were ... on the forum here ... take note !

The Time To Travel Is Now

Friend Code: 650C5C

7/6/2017 11:56:03 AM #1

I am going to say, rather than a guild I think this would be better as an association or network.

7/6/2017 3:30:10 PM #2

Right, guilds are specific to a profession, this would most likely be an association.

Also if you are a baron or above don't count on starting as a ward unless you're also going to give up your title... titled individuals are required to start in an established family in their homeland.

7/6/2017 11:58:31 PM #3

Hi,

I a, leading up a discussion on Wards tonite on my Discord channel. Need Input ! Should start in about half hour or so from now.

Lord Hawkins

7/6/2017 11:59:36 PM #4

Oh also that is right; it wont be a Guild; Clan maybe? I am looking to learn all that I can about these critters !

7/7/2017 2:55:32 AM #5

Moved to Luna Organizations