COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
The name is Belias

Hello all i go by the name Belias Himmelschlesser and i am bored and have nothing to do so i am going to let you all know about me. I am a warrior probably the best i don't know i plan on being the very best like no one ever was.... what else can i say about myself i come the great kingdom of Aranor they're a bunch of crazies i tell you but that is what makes them great hmmmm this is probably the worst post you ever read but meh i don't care lol

7/4/2017 1:58:09 PM #1

+1

u did get a little lost in ur own post there but love the intro idea and will jump right on it :)

I am Mayor Mandrake Drakus of DrakeMoore City within Ashlands kingdom.

my game goal is being one of the bigest players in Food Production Industry.

i shall use Food as my weapon of choice ON GUARD!!!

jabs at you with a bread roll

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/4/2017 3:39:33 PM #2

Good luck in Aranor, they have some kewl ppl in there :D

Also if you think thats the worst post you'll ever read.... well it's obvious your new to the community, so welcome to CoE :D

7/4/2017 3:47:13 PM #3

I like your style. We all get bored, you just tell the world about it! :)

7/8/2017 3:44:30 AM #4

Hail and well met Belias! I am Giasrhen, don't worry about trying to pronounce it or how you ramble. Here have another Ale, no in fact have two! I myself plan to kill some stuff, skin it, and eat the meat, then try to sell the skin. If not I'll just wear it as armor. Do some of that til I feel rightly armed and armored or until I gets bored with it. After that I'll go off see what's what, push a few buttons, pull a few levers. You know that kind of thing. Looks like your empty. Time for another Ale! or two.