COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Out with Zultra and in with Maulvorn

In the last month or two I have done a lot of contemplation about my previous actions in the last couple years I have been here. When I first joined this community I had a lot of ambition.

So I founded Zygethia; it was a success for a while but I had no experience in running a quickly growing large community so I was totally swamped; To be honest I did not have a clue in what I was doing I made a lot of mistakes at that time so for the people in that community that I let down, I apologise dearly.

Then there was my actions afterwards after Zygethia, for a while I was rather down in the dumps so to speak and I did what many people do in that situation, lash out so I did a lot of things that I regret doing now.

But in the last half month or so I have took a different approach I have talked to people nicer, got along with others; thought of the community I am in over my petty drama lapses.

But now I think more about what I say and do, which I hope some of you guys have noticed :)

I am no longer Zultra, but Varuian Maulvorn; I will stick to this change and I am sure the community will throw me on the coals if I do not.

Now lets get down to business that is CoE!

7/5/2017 10:10:48 PM #1

A proud and mature post. I hope the community will receive this well and understand that you're trying to turn over a new leaf. I hope you succeed and I know I'll try to see you in a different light, you deserve that much.

7/5/2017 10:13:55 PM #2

Posted By Artsykidd at 11:10 PM - Wed Jul 05 2017

A proud and mature post. I hope the community will receive this well and understand that you're trying to turn over a new leaf. I hope you succeed and I know I'll try to see you in a different light, you deserve that much.

Indeed I have spent a while thinking about it and it was very toxic how I was and I realise that now.

7/5/2017 10:15:14 PM #3

Hey, m8! Good to see you reaching out in this type of manner. I am someone that doesn't like to base full judgment on the past reputations of others and must applaud this effort. However, that reputation isn't so easily quenched amongst many of those within the COE community and I look forward to seeing how you approach that as things move forward.

Best of luck and I look forward to chatting with you more.

7/5/2017 10:16:39 PM #4

Posted By Jarri at 11:15 PM - Wed Jul 05 2017

Hey, m8! Good to see you reaching out in this type of manner. I am someone that doesn't like to base full judgment on the past reputations of others and must applaud this effort. However, that reputation isn't so easily quenched amongst many of those within the COE community and I look forward to seeing how you approach that as things move forward.

Best of luck and I look forward to chatting with you more.

Thank you friend, I have sent apologies over the past couple of weeks whom I hurt.

7/5/2017 10:23:32 PM #5

Good post Maul, no one is perfect, all that matters is that we learn on our mistakes and work on fixing them.

7/5/2017 10:25:01 PM #6

Posted By Mythos Cardan at 11:23 PM - Wed Jul 05 2017

Good post Maul, no one is perfect, all that matters is that we learn on our mistakes and work on fixing them.

Indeed, but we all have our quirks that could be ironed out and that is what I am trying to do!

7/5/2017 10:31:43 PM #7

Honestly the amount s**t I have seen people write about you on Discord is bullying. Keep your head held high and get on with the stuff you want to do, people belittle others because it takes drama away from their own troubles and it is troubling to see people literally stalking you constantly.

7/5/2017 10:34:39 PM #8

Posted By RagnarokEU at 11:31 PM - Wed Jul 05 2017

Honestly the amount s**t I have seen people write about you on Discord is bullying. Keep your head held high and get on with the stuff you want to do, people belittle others because it takes drama away from their own troubles and it is troubling to see people literally stalking you constantly.

The only thing you can do is indeed take the moral high ground, there is a Terms of Service that can be used on those that do try and stalk/harass me within the CoE community.

I ask to those people now that still do it; I am willing to listen to your concerns about me/my actions in the past and seek to rectify them.

It might help you develop as a person as well as me.

7/5/2017 10:58:04 PM #9

Kudos. Now, proved everybody in the drama-sphere wrong by not stooping to their level again. Let them bash all they want. Take the higher ground and don't say a word. They want a reaction. Don't give it to them.

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

7/5/2017 10:59:18 PM #10

Posted By Kitlandria at 11:58 PM - Wed Jul 05 2017

Kudos. Now, proved everybody in the drama-sphere wrong by not stooping to their level again. Let them bash all they want. Take the higher ground and don't say a word. They want a reaction. Don't give it to them.

I learnt this the hardway, more you respond the more they do it, they will soon get bored.

7/5/2017 11:05:52 PM #11

I'm liking the transformation Maulvorn. It's encouraging to see you move forward in maturity, and become a constructive member to the CoE community at large.

I hope you can live up to what you are saying, owning up to it publicly is a huge step in moving on from your past and into an improved future.

Hell I'll join you in it.

I have been a condescending jerk in the CoE general discord. This was in an attempt to keep people who needed to be coddled and spoon-fed or couldn't do their research for themselves from joining our Kingdom. However, it sucks being that guy, honestly, and it actually keeps me from engaging as much as I would like to in the CoE discord.

As we move forward I will be dropping the act in the CoE discord and be my normal self. (Like I do everywhere else but the drama dome... because well.... that is what that place is for (and we all love grabbing our popcorn in there and seeing people really go at it)) Partially because I just don't like not being able to engage the way I would like to, and partially because I have had some of my great community members make the suggestion that I do it.

Good for you Maulvorn, lets help keep the CoE community great! :-)

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

7/5/2017 11:08:13 PM #12

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 12:05 AM - Thu Jul 06 2017

I'm liking the transformation Maulvorn. It's encouraging to see you move forward in maturity, and become a constructive member to the CoE community at large.

I hope you can live up to what you are saying, owning up to it publicly is a huge step in moving on from your past and into an improved future.

Hell I'll join you in it.

I have been a condescending jerk in the CoE general discord. This was in an attempt to keep people who needed to be coddled and spoon-fed or couldn't do their research for themselves from joining our Kingdom. However, it sucks being that guy, honestly, and it actually keeps me from engaging as much as I would like to in the CoE discord.

As we move forward I will be dropping the act in the CoE discord and be my normal self. (Like I do everywhere else but the drama dome... because well.... that is what that place is for (and we all love grabbing our popcorn in there and seeing people really go at it)) Partially because I just don't like not being able to engage the way I would like to, and partially because I have had some of my great community members make the suggestion that I do it.

Good for you Maulvorn, lets help keep the CoE community great! :-)

Indeed friend, the tipping point for me was when I was seeing perfectly constructive posts in discussions being downvoted and ignored because they were from me, So I spent a while thinking about it.

7/5/2017 11:08:38 PM #13

Also I have been engaging a lot more in pushing for the overall community!

7/5/2017 11:59:19 PM #14

I'm still probably not visiting, I'd hate to get poisoned.

7/6/2017 1:29:06 AM #15

I will, for the time being, view you in a different light. Don't shatter that view, please. .-.

ref This game was a dream. Its dead now.