COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Good day NA-W!

Hello! My guild has been together for about 17 years across 4 different MMO's; Lineage 2, Warhammer Online, AION, and most recently ArcheAge. With AA starting to wind down we are looking on where to migrate to next and Elyria seems to be our destination. We are currently waiting for more tribe information so we can decide which thematically tickles us best and look forward to working with whatever Liege Lord ends up ruling over those good peoples we wish to call our own. At this point we are likely going to get a Mayor/Baron package with some banter about a Count as a possibility. In any case wanted to say hello and that we are looking forward to being apart of the community!

7/6/2017 10:57:15 PM #1

Hello and welcome to Angelica, Turalyon. :)

7/6/2017 10:58:30 PM #2

Welcome to the community!
Have you guys taken a look at he NA-W kingdoms? Hear is the link to the master list: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/15731/kingdom-and-duchy-master-list
It will be interesting to see how the tribes and kingdoms line up on our server after domain selection.
P.S. That list is not final, nothing is final until domain selection.

7/6/2017 11:13:31 PM #3

Yes we have looked over the kingdoms, none leapt out and made us want to burn them down so decided going by tribe was likely our path ;)

7/6/2017 11:37:47 PM #4

Posted By Turalyon at

Hello! My guild has been together for about 17 years across 4 different MMO's; Lineage 2, Warhammer Online, AION, and most recently ArcheAge. With AA starting to wind down we are looking on where to migrate to next and Elyria seems to be our destination. We are currently waiting for more tribe information so we can decide which thematically tickles us best and look forward to working with whatever Liege Lord ends up ruling over those good peoples we wish to call our own. At this point we are likely going to get a Mayor/Baron package with some banter about a Count as a possibility. In any case wanted to say hello and that we are looking forward to being apart of the community!

hello friend, I sent you a PM.

7/7/2017 4:47:54 AM #5

Welcome to the CoE community as well as Angelica, Turalyon. Perhaps our paths will cross ingame.. Sly smile

7/7/2017 4:20:23 PM #6

Perhaps if you included the name of your guild...

Count of Infernal-Duchy of Drescuri-Kingdom of Riftwood

Leader of Infernal Gamers (www.infernalgamers.com)

Friend Code- 9CF4E2

7/7/2017 4:31:24 PM #7

Hello NA-Wester!

We have a community discord set up for all of NA-W, which can be found here-

https://discord.gg/BQWs4qq

See you in game!

7/7/2017 10:06:23 PM #8

Thanks, joined the Discord

7/7/2017 10:30:19 PM #9

I see you are finding your way around the joint pretty quickly Turalyon. Good to see you are reaching out.

7/9/2017 6:27:15 PM #10

Welcome, established guild. I like to see that. NA-W is shaping up to be a premium server of entertainment

7/9/2017 7:00:32 PM #11

Hi there! Glad to have you with us Turalyon. Hope you like the community, NA-W and CoE in general have a lot of really cool/nice people.

And we're always willing to help if you have questions of any kind.

7/11/2017 5:04:52 AM #12

So, any Kingdom or Duchies intending to go Brudvir we have decided that tribe is the one we shall call our own, we would be happy to chat about your plans for the future and how we may serve the realm =)

7/11/2017 5:33:15 AM #13

Brudvir are at the top of my personal list as well. Perhaps we will hunt together some day?

7/11/2017 4:33:22 PM #14

It would be a good day

9/28/2017 4:18:58 AM #15

It's important to note that each Kingdom will be comprised of numerous tribes. For example Brudvir will also be accompanied by others, Dras for example. Each Kingdom won't be comprised of just one tribe. Hope this is helpful in making your selection.

If you have any further questions please message me, I'd be happy to answer them, or find the answer!

Semper Fidelis |Friend Code: 579D63|