COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Duke/Duchess rewards showing in Inventory

Morning/Evening folks,

Upon checking my inventory after the latest update, I noticed that I had Duke/Duchess tier items listed. I am a kickstarter Count, but at one stage I did start a layaway for the Duke pledge, which I cancelled shortly after. Please see this image.

I can't say I particularly mind the free upgrade to Duke, but I thought you would like to be made aware.

Cheers, R.

7/7/2017 1:10:09 AM #1

Can you please make screen shot and send it with description to [email protected]

7/7/2017 1:53:50 AM #2

Posted By Mythos Cardan at 8:10 PM - Thu Jul 06 2017

Can you please make screen shot and send it with description to [email protected]

As Mythos suggested send them an email but make sure to send it to this email "[email protected] the " as [email protected] is incorrect email .

7/7/2017 2:38:12 AM #3

Posted By Mythos Cardan at 10:40 AM - Fri Jul 07 2017

Posted By Azeron at 11:23 AM - Fri Jul 07 2017

As Mythos suggested send them an email but make sure to send it to this email "[email protected] the " as [email protected] is incorrect email .

Thank you both for the assistance, an email has been sent. R.

7/7/2017 3:32:22 PM #4

I've spent the morning digging into this. It appears that my script did not take into account a few people who put packages on layaway and then canceled it. I'm putting together a script now to go through and clean this up.

Thanks for coming forward and pointing this out.

ZRO

7/7/2017 9:41:36 PM #5

Locking this thread now as the issue is being resolved by ZRO. Thanks to all involved!

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.